Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Markets in the Cadiz or even Mallaga Province

Markets in the Cadiz or even Mallaga Province

Old Feb 7th 2007, 4:07 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Markets in the Cadiz or even Mallaga Province

We want to buy some old furniture.
Artisan type stuff.
Can any one point us in the direction of flea type markets in either area.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Markets in the Cadiz or even Mallaga Province

Originally Posted by gallerie9
We want to buy some old furniture.
Artisan type stuff.
Can any one point us in the direction of flea type markets in either area.
I will keep a look out in my local dumpster!!!!!! Seroiusly, I have found some amazing stuff!!!!!!!

Love

mary x x
Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

am sure theres a flea market in jerez, in the old part i think its on a sunday morning, am sure someone local can help out
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

There is also a second hand market in Cadiz on a Sunday morning!!

A great car boot sale takes place in the fairground on Saturday mornings at Fuengirola!!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:20 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

can some one tell me where in Cadiz the second hand market is please ?

And thanks Maryanne we got some lovely chairs that way and some bed heads.
I have been busy sanding them down and restaining them looking for some bees wax now, any one any ideas what it is called and where I can buy it,
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:21 pm
this is me

How far is Fuengirola from Jerez ?
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:00 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Seen an auction place being advertised in Campillos (Malaga), it says "New & 2ndhand goods & Furniture". First auction tomorrow Thurs 8th Feb (and thereafter every 1st Thurs of the month), auction start 6.30pm, viewing from 10am. Warehouse 3, A384 Crta Jerez-Antequera Industrial Estate, Campillos. 952723427.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:04 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve in pago
am sure theres a flea market in jerez, in the old part i think its on a sunday morning, am sure someone local can help out
Yes, there is. It is in the Plaza del Mercado in the old quarter. I haven´t been for years so can´t remember if it´s any good, but I seem to recall that it is full of old furniture and stuff.

Fuengirola is a good 2 hours from Jerez, but motorway all the way.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

To reach the market in Cadiz just after you go under the arches turn left and keep on going for a short distance. The market is situated down one of the small streets on the right and you wont miss it as there are many people around. Park on the road near the sea...
Old Feb 8th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

The Flea market in Jerez is in the raised area in front of the Alcazar - park in the underground car park there. The one in Cadiz is all around the indoor market near the Correos, there is an awful lot of rubbish at this one, Jerez is better and bigger.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 10:21 am
this is me

Originally Posted by jo-ann
The Flea market in Jerez is in the raised area in front of the Alcazar - park in the underground car park there. The one in Cadiz is all around the indoor market near the Correos, there is an awful lot of rubbish at this one, Jerez is better and bigger.
thanks, thats sunday sorted then, for the next few months.