Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Market in Gandia

Market in Gandia

Old Nov 29th 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of
Default Market in Gandia

Can anyone pass on any info on the when and where of the market in Gandia? My inlaws are here and this seems just the thing to get/keep them from under our feet for a few hours each week. Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Market in Gandia

Originally Posted by littlelambfound
Can anyone pass on any info on the when and where of the market in Gandia? My inlaws are here and this seems just the thing to get/keep them from under our feet for a few hours each week. Thanks in advance.
The last time we were in Gandia (mid September this year) the market was open on Saturdays from about 9am til 2pm and was situated at the Calle Mayor end of Passiage Germanouis. You could also send them to the surrounding towns on their market days and thus, hardly see any thing of them atall!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlelambfound
yes its on Saturday mornings, ....say you are standing outside Banesto bank (with the bank behind you), turn right and go over the bridge, cant miss it

There is also a rastro at Vergel Safari on Saturday and Sunday mornings...you could send them there for a few hours too

Plus Pedreguer on Sundays
Old Nov 30th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of

Thankyou for your replies. Inspite of implying otherwise, they are very sweet, and I'm sure that they, like me, never imagined that age brings a certain level of pettiness with it. They are Hungarians, from the North in the shadow of the Matra Mountains, and their heating bill is almost the same as the pension. To that end I invite them here for 3 months over the Winter period....and this is the time I must try and fill for them (they are very shy). Thanks again.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Does anyone knows about the market in Almoradhi? Is it open on Saturday & what are the opening hours?
I don't want to open a new thread since we are talking about market.
Thanks.