Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marbella/Puerto Banus areas

Marbella/Puerto Banus areas

Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Marbella/Puerto Banus areas

Hi

I am looking to relocate and have found a teaching post advertised for Swans International school in Marbella. Does anyone know of this school? Also I have been looking for rented accommodation and as expected seems to be very high in this area anyone know of any villages just outside of Marbella which would be suitable for a family we have two small children.

Many thanks

Nicky
Old Mar 19th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Marbella/Puerto Banus areas

Look in places like Riveria, Calahonda and La Cala etc all nice friendly places to live with a wide selection of all rental properties etc. All about a 10 to 15 minute drive to Marbella.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:45 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Real spanish villages are ojen and Monda all an easy run in marbella. The school has a very good reputation (Julio Iglesia sent his kids there when he was around)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:53 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it depends on what you want.
Calahonda / riviera are heavilly brit populated / touristy. Whereas the other side of marbella, Ojen etc can be more spanish / homely. But thats just my view.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Debrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the roughDebrina is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Marbella/Puerto Banus areas

Originally Posted by nbn8
Hi

I am looking to relocate and have found a teaching post advertised for Swans International school in Marbella. Does anyone know of this school? Also I have been looking for rented accommodation and as expected seems to be very high in this area anyone know of any villages just outside of Marbella which would be suitable for a family we have two small children.

Many thanks

Nicky
Hi Nicky..
Swans school has a very good reputation and there is a waiting list for some younger classes.

My friend has 2 of her 3 children there,and i have had a look around but I prefer San Pedro International school, but they are all very much of a muchness.

Ojen Monda, Istan and San Pedro are near by so it's best to shop around ..as there are so many properties nearby.

Good Luck