Manazana 3 ME

Old Jun 4th 2018, 3:05 pm
Idreamofjeanie

Idreamofjeanie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Manazana 3 ME

Hi,

I would welcome feedback from any owners on the forum from Manazana 3 in relation to the maintainence since the takeover last August.

The President of M3 is also the administrator of the company and I have requested a copy of a Service Level Agreement as to what owners can expect for their taxes in regards to the maintenance.
we have been here since March and have seen a deteriation in the upkeep of the manzana and the surrounding gardens, which we have pointed out in our email, supported by photographs.
At the moment I am not even sure who the concierge is as he appears to have disappeared, not that he was here that often !
I know in a previous post it was mentioned that the previous concierge was doing things for the sake of it, such as cutting the grass when not required. However, the new regime in our opinion has gone to the extreme opposite.
Today is the 4 June and still there is no sight of any beds or umbrellas by the pool with people having to lay on the grass or take their own beds down. Every year to our knowledge and have cecked with the previous administrator who confirmed the 1 June is the day for these to be taken out of storage and for people to enjoy the pool area.
in our email I have asked if the service has reduced then what' is happening with the tax we pay for the individual manzanas ???
I have also pointed out that there is no communication between the President of M3 and owners as to the changes, any plans etc, which one would expect even on a ad hoc basis.

Would appreciate feedback from any owners as to their experience or observations.

I have a favour to ask if anyone from M3 is going to be around in August for the M3 AGM can we give you our proxy vote if this matter is on the agenda.

Thank you.
Old Jun 5th 2018, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manazana 3 ME

Originally Posted by Idreamofjeanie
Hi,

I would welcome feedback from any owners on the forum from Manazana 3 in relation to the maintainence since the takeover last August.

The President of M3 is also the administrator of the company and I have requested a copy of a Service Level Agreement as to what owners can expect for their taxes in regards to the maintenance.
we have been here since March and have seen a deteriation in the upkeep of the manzana and the surrounding gardens, which we have pointed out in our email, supported by photographs.
At the moment I am not even sure who the concierge is as he appears to have disappeared, not that he was here that often !
I know in a previous post it was mentioned that the previous concierge was doing things for the sake of it, such as cutting the grass when not required. However, the new regime in our opinion has gone to the extreme opposite.
Today is the 4 June and still there is no sight of any beds or umbrellas by the pool with people having to lay on the grass or take their own beds down. Every year to our knowledge and have cecked with the previous administrator who confirmed the 1 June is the day for these to be taken out of storage and for people to enjoy the pool area.
in our email I have asked if the service has reduced then what' is happening with the tax we pay for the individual manzanas ???
I have also pointed out that there is no communication between the President of M3 and owners as to the changes, any plans etc, which one would expect even on a ad hoc basis.

Would appreciate feedback from any owners as to their experience or observations.

I have a favour to ask if anyone from M3 is going to be around in August for the M3 AGM can we give you our proxy vote if this matter is on the agenda.

Thank you.
Keep posting and then I will send you a PM or email. (note posting just to get 3 posts is actually against forum rule )
Old Jun 8th 2018, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Im on m3. Sunbeds seemed to go out on monday / tuesday. I've on been here just over a week. Difficult to say if the maintenance is good or otherwise. M3 seems to have been unlucky as Gesprosur didn't seem very interested. Instead of having a proper concierge maintenance man we had anyone who could walk and was available. The bigger manzanas have a full time concierge and it works well I understand, but they have far more apartments and greater income. I have no idea what the monthly charge is but I recall two / three years ago it was 1200 euros, then it went to 1400, and then 1600 with Gesprosur. Most of the time we were lucky to see a mantenador for 4hrs / 4 days a week. Like you I'm not happy with the situation, but what do you suggest? Regards keith (E4)
Old Jun 8th 2018, 10:00 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithBT
Hi, Im on m3. Sunbeds seemed to go out on monday / tuesday. I've on been here just over a week. Difficult to say if the maintenance is good or otherwise. M3 seems to have been unlucky as Gesprosur didn't seem very interested. Instead of having a proper concierge maintenance man we had anyone who could walk and was available. The bigger manzanas have a full time concierge and it works well I understand, but they have far more apartments and greater income. I have no idea what the monthly charge is but I recall two / three years ago it was 1200 euros, then it went to 1400, and then 1600 with Gesprosur. Most of the time we were lucky to see a mantenador for 4hrs / 4 days a week. Like you I'm not happy with the situation, but what do you suggest? Regards keith (E4)
We stay on Manzana 6 and it is looked after so well - it is always immaculate and the guys come out when called for any repairs/accidents in the pool etc - perhaps you could contact the president of MB who is Sharon Wilkinson - not sure if she still comes on here or not - but when she is out she has a few trips to the shop so can be contacted - she may be able to put you in contact with who looks after M6 xxxxx
Old Jun 8th 2018, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
We stay on Manzana 6 and it is looked after so well - it is always immaculate and the guys come out when called for any repairs/accidents in the pool etc - perhaps you could contact the president of MB who is Sharon Wilkinson - not sure if she still comes on here or not - but when she is out she has a few trips to the shop so can be contacted - she may be able to put you in contact with who looks after M6 xxxxx
M6 is a Gesprosur Manzana. Unfortunately, following a palace coup, M3 kicked out Gesprosur 🤐
Old Jun 9th 2018, 9:13 am
Idreamofjeanie

Hi Keith, following on from my email to the President complaining about various things there was a lot of action, including the beds and parasols making an appearance. The window boxes by people' front doors within our block were tidied up and there was an attempt at cleaning the bird poo off the stairs and walls. Sadly the huge rubber plant we have on the ground floor suffered badly from not having any attention.
I witnessed a gardner the other day using one of those leaf hovers but instead of picking up all the leaves he was just allowing the leaves to fly across the lawn. His whole persona was 'I couldn't care less.
The President claims the concierge has had an accident hence why there is a delay in getting things done. Whilst we know the response to that , however the email leads me to understanding that the savings being made will be going to the external painting of the M.
I will respond to the email as I think as a President he needs to be communicating with owners as to his plans and views and I will be relaying this.

I think we need to complain about everything we feel or see to him and find someone who is going to be here in August for the AGM to represent any parties who will be unable to and just continue to complain.
If anyone would like the Presidents email address please let me know.
Old Jun 9th 2018, 10:21 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
M6 is a Gesprosur Manzana. Unfortunately, following a palace coup, M3 kicked out Gesprosur 🤐

Oh dear - say no more then :-( xxxxx
Old Jun 9th 2018, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

Re : IDREAMOFJEANNIE. M3 I have sent you a private message re contacting me. Please check your inbox. Thanks. ....Keith
Old Jun 10th 2018, 8:30 am
Idreamofjeanie

Re : IDREAMOFJEANNIE. M3 I have sent you a private message re contacting me. Please check your inbox. Thanks. ....Keith
cannot open my messages.
Old Jun 10th 2018, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

cannot open my messages.
Try again now you have three postings
Old Jun 10th 2018, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Mascara22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Keith, following on from my email to the President complaining about various things there was a lot of action, including the beds and parasols making an appearance. The window boxes by people' front doors within our block were tidied up and there was an attempt at cleaning the bird poo off the stairs and walls. Sadly the huge rubber plant we have on the ground floor suffered badly from not having any attention.
I witnessed a gardner the other day using one of those leaf hovers but instead of picking up all the leaves he was just allowing the leaves to fly across the lawn. His whole persona was 'I couldn't care less.
The President claims the concierge has had an accident hence why there is a delay in getting things done. Whilst we know the response to that , however the email leads me to understanding that the savings being made will be going to the external painting of the M.
I will respond to the email as I think as a President he needs to be communicating with owners as to his plans and views and I will be relaying this.

I think we need to complain about everything we feel or see to him and find someone who is going to be here in August for the AGM to represent any parties who will be unable to and just continue to complain.
If anyone would like the Presidents email address please let me know.
I have sent you an PM email also for details .
Thanks Sue