Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Man missing in Nerja

Man missing in Nerja

Old Jan 9th 2013, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man missing in Nerja

Originally Posted by Hino
No I'm in the best of good health thanks

Have you recently stopped taking you control freak medication ?

You seem to think that you have some sort of authority to judge the content of other members posts and if you feel that it does not correspond to your standards, you also feel that you have the authority to instruct these fellow members as to what they can and can not post.

Who elected you to be the arbiter of good taste in this matter and who exactly gave you the authority to advise me where I could or could not scribble with my 'crayon' ?

With your enquiries about my health, your delusions of grandeur appear to have reached the dizzy heights of believing yourself to be medically qualified. Either that or it was just another attempt to inflame the situation and add more fuel to the fire you started.

If you feel you have anything further to add to this 'conversation' I'd be obliged if you would take it to P.M.s

In the meantime, here's a therapeutic video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCVWVHGCzs
Its all about common decency,end of.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 6:13 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I was able to watch the show on BBC iPlayer and it was nice to be able to see Wendy and also the place where Gordon disappeared, but so sad Wendy is hurting so much and this 7 year thing isn't helping her at all. It was nice to see Michiel, the guide who is leading the searches, he said he will "never give up" He has been a good friend to Wendy and Gordon and she is comforted by his words.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

I am very new to this forum and as such access the forum for assistance.

Where I come from we look after our own and here I simply say that one of our 'friends' is suffering and hugely at that. None of us would be able to comprehend the hurt.

We should support the lady absolutely simple no arguments.

Respect respect respect.
Old Jan 17th 2013, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Well, I was able to watch the show on BBC iPlayer and it was nice to be able to see Wendy and also the place where Gordon disappeared, but so sad Wendy is hurting so much and this 7 year thing isn't helping her at all. It was nice to see Michiel, the guide who is leading the searches, he said he will "never give up" He has been a good friend to Wendy and Gordon and she is comforted by his words.
I know Michiel , barking mad but a nice bloke , he does 4x4 tours in Nerja ,

http://www.lifeadventure.eu
Old Jan 18th 2013, 10:40 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
I know Michiel , barking mad but a nice bloke , he does 4x4 tours in Nerja ,

http://www.lifeadventure.eu
He's certainly given Wendy hope that the search will continue as and whenever possible. That has helped her a lot.