Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Malaga dog shelter

Malaga dog shelter

Old Oct 26th 2019, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

dreamer55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Malaga dog shelter

I hope it's ok to post this. I've just returned from a week's volunteering with English-speaking dog shelter Animals In Distress helping Stray, Abandoned Dogs & Cats near Pizarra/Coin, Malaga. They have 50 dogs looking for homes, and most of their rescues either stay there for life or are adopted abroad. Given the number of ex-pats in the area, it seems a shame that more are not rehomed locally. So I just want to give them a shout-out and reassure any prospective adopters that the dogs are super-friendly, fully-inoculated and neutered. They cover all size and breed dog (there's even a lovely springer spaniel called Duke, how has he not been rehomed??), including of course, some lovely podencos, so if you are considering getting a dog, please give them a thought. Many thanks - and sorry, admin, if this is cheeky!
Old Oct 27th 2019, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Malaga dog shelter

It's not cheeky, it's very kind and thoughtful.