Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Malaga airport bus

Malaga airport bus

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:52 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all
Default Malaga airport bus

Hi

I have been on line for hours trying to get info on this.

Does anybody know if the number 19 bus is the only one that goes to the bus station from Malaga airport. The only info I get off the web is the 19 runs every 30 mins to Malaga centre. Is the bus station in the centre or do you stay on this bus to the bus station?

thanks any help appreciated
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malaga airport bus

The bus station is before the centre.

You can either get off at the bus station or stay on until the centre.

Route here

Last edited by rachelk; Jul 23rd 2009 at 6:23 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:03 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLR
Hi

I have been on line for hours trying to get info on this.

Does anybody know if the number 19 bus is the only one that goes to the bus station from Malaga airport. The only info I get off the web is the 19 runs every 30 mins to Malaga centre. Is the bus station in the centre or do you stay on this bus to the bus station?

thanks any help appreciated
No idea on the bus, but the bus station is near the train station, so is more or less in the central area of Malaga city. HERE
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:10 am
CLR
Forum Regular

CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rachelk
The bus station is before the centre.

You can either get off at the bus station or stay on until the centre.

Route here

Many thanks,

This is exactly what I was looking for.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:16 am
CLR
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
No idea on the bus, but the bus station is near the train station, so is more or less in the central area of Malaga city. HERE
Thanks JDR,

Rachelk has come with exactly what I was looking for.

I have a total lack of confidence when using public transport - a fear of getting on the wrong bus/train, so I like to have a journey well planned.

Its great to have this forum with so many willing helpers.

Cheers