Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Madeleine - Could there be any substance in this ?

Madeleine - Could there be any substance in this ?

Old May 16th 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough
Default Madeleine - Could there be any substance in this ?

Don't really know what to make of this, but makes interesting read

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/5441.htm

(transferred from another Thread, now deleted)
Old May 16th 2007, 10:35 am
rfc
Just Joined

rfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Madeleine - Could there be any substance in this ?

Originally Posted by Ambre Solaire
Don't really know what to make of this, but makes interesting read

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/5441.htm

(transferred from another Thread, now deleted)
I think he sounds like a ghoulish attention seeker. Sick, really.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough

Interested to know, how you have come to your conclusion ?
Old May 16th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

STRANGE
Old May 16th 2007, 10:40 am
rfc
Just Joined

Interested to know, how you have come to your conclusion ?
The main objective seems to be shoe-horning 'facts' to fit his doodles, I guess a little like horoscopes - everyone can 'see' reality in it.

TBH, when it's done over a child abduction, it makes me feel queasy as I don't believe in psychic guff.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

I think this information needs to be checked out.After all what harm will it cause? Lets face it this wouldnt be the first time that a psychic has helped solve cases.
Speaking as a parent i know i would want every possibility looked into no matter how ridiculous it may sound to others.
Trusting in God that little Maddie is safe and will be returned soon to her parents where she belogs.
Old May 16th 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

rfc

Thanks for your comments, as I stated I wonder whether there could be any substance in this.

If you look through the other missing people cases on his website, it does makes you think.

I agree with Lynda, whether or not you believe in it, I would try anything if I was in that horrendous situation as the McCanns to bring my child back, wouldn't anyone ?
Old May 16th 2007, 10:57 am
rfc
Just Joined

rfc

Thanks for your comments, as I stated I wonder whether there could be any substance in this.

If you look through the other missing people cases on his website, it does makes you think.

I agree with Lynda, whether or not you believe in it, I would try anything if I was in that horrendous situation as the McCanns to bring my child back, wouldn't anyone ?

Well... as a parent too, I'd feel pretty p-ed off with nutters like these coming out the closet to push their agenda. Just my opinion
Old May 16th 2007, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

I agree that there are some people who will come out of nowhere and cause more harm than good but this particular person does not get paid in anyway to pass on there information. This "Nutter" could hold the key to where little Maddie is and surely this is the most important issue. It is not for us to judge who is a "Nutter" and who is not. It is our job to help support the McCanns in any way we can in what is a horrendous time for them. My heart goes out to them and i do hope the police get some sort of lead from this information.
"Just my opinion"
Old May 16th 2007, 12:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry but I am closing this thread, it is serving no purpose at all, it is just pure speculation.
We have already got two threads on Maddy that we are trying to keep respectfull to her.
They are proving a problem because of all the speculation about who is to blame etc, this is not the reason the threads were started, they were to show support for Maddie and her family.
Thank you jdr