Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

M&S Spain online store now up and running

M&S Spain online store now up and running

Old Nov 28th 2012, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute
Default M&S Spain online store now up and running

Free delivery on purchases over €35. Standard delivery charge €4.95. Time to stock up on thermal undies!

M&S España
Old Nov 28th 2012, 10:46 am
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M&S Spain online store now up and running

Originally Posted by Pocaloca
Free delivery on purchases over €35. Standard delivery charge €4.95. Time to stock up on thermal undies!

M&S España
Hmmm, just discovered they do France as well ... never realized that !
Thanks for the tip !!!

Old Nov 28th 2012, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

The free delivery is good. I see they're offering 20% off your first online order if you sign up for their newsletter as well.
Now if only I knew what M&S size I am. Its changed 3 times in the last 2 years but I am exactly the same
Old Nov 28th 2012, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

These HeatGen tops really work, worn under a fleece or jumper - I am ready to face the chilly Spanish winter now!

Temperature down in single figures for the first time today ...
Old Nov 28th 2012, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

These HeatGen tops really work, worn under a fleece or jumper - I am ready to face the chilly Spanish winter now!

When you become a lady of a certain age, a HeatGen top is the very last thing that will be on your shopping list!

I knew there had to be some silver lining attached to it.
Old Nov 29th 2012, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lynn R
When you become a lady of a certain age, a HeatGen top is the very last thing that will be on your shopping list!

I knew there had to be some silver lining attached to it.
It doesn't last forever Lynn. One day soon you'll be wishing you could feel your feet.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for pointing these out as well as the site. I'm definitely going to try one and maybe the leggings as well. Winter has arrived in a rush as usual.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

MaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really nice

But dont deliver to the Canaries. Poo, bother
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Dantis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MaryJones
But dont deliver to the Canaries. Poo, bother
No, but they do have four stores in Gran Canaria. Go shop! Lol
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

MaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really niceMaryJones is just really nice

they do but the stock always seems to be end of line and only in sizes for giants.
we do have some food supplies now in the stores which is lovely

Last edited by MaryJones; Dec 3rd 2012 at 8:12 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

irismary is an unknown quantity at this point

All very well to have a store online in Spain (La Coruña) BUT having spent sometime making my choices on the UK site, then discovering they don´t deliver to Spain anymore, I then find that 4 out of the 5 articles of clothing I was going to buy aren´t on the EU website. I contacted M&S who replied that if I wanted those items I would have to have them sent to a UK address and sent on. Not trying hard enough M&S - I don´t mind paying postage from UK if I can get what I want - it should still be an option in my opinion.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by irismary
All very well to have a store online in Spain (La Coruña) BUT having spent sometime making my choices on the UK site, then discovering they don´t deliver to Spain anymore, I then find that 4 out of the 5 articles of clothing I was going to buy aren´t on the EU website. I contacted M&S who replied that if I wanted those items I would have to have them sent to a UK address and sent on. Not trying hard enough M&S - I don´t mind paying postage from UK if I can get what I want - it should still be an option in my opinion.
I agree. Several things I wanted aren't on the euro website either. Plus I liked being able to use a UK credit card in £ sometimes. I know I can still do that and it will be converted but until you carry out the transaction you don't know the exchange rate.

I've had trouble ordering bedding. I wanted a new mattress protector nad with the 20% off theirs looked a good price. However the sizing is all over the place. They described the Kingsize as 5ft and 200x150 cm but when I went to choose it from the order options the 4 sizes available were completely different. I queried it with them 4 days ago and they are still trying to find out the answer.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

rafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nicerafikiphoto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rambling Rose
I agree. Several things I wanted aren't on the euro website either.
A bit like amazon.es too
Old Dec 4th 2012, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irismary
. Not trying hard enough M&S - I don´t mind paying postage from UK if I can get what I want - it should still be an option in my opinion.
In your opinion, maybe, but M&S have probably decided it would not be worth them doing it. If they could see some profit there, I'm sure they'd be doing it. Your choice to live outside of UK, M&S's choice not to provide the full UK range to expats scattered all over the world.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Dantis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rafikiphoto
A bit like amazon.es too
But Amazon.co.uk deliver to Spain anyway provided the product is actually sold by Amazon and not by one of the traders. Only other exceptions are bulky items which require a two-man lift (large screen TVs for example).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.