British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   looking for transit van rhd to go back to u.k. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/looking-transit-van-rhd-go-back-u-k-771483/)

bigfreeo Sep 13th 2012 10:57 am

looking for transit van rhd to go back to u.k.

hi all
my name is frank i live in la manga murcia i will be going back to the uk in the next few months and want to trade/swap my V.W.touran 2006 with 83000 kms any help would be appreciated

Rosemary Sep 13th 2012 12:40 pm

Re: looking for transit van rhd to go back to u.k.

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

Solarwhizz Sep 13th 2012 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by bigfreeo (Post 10278836)
hi all
my name is frank i live in la manga murcia i will be going back to the uk in the next few months and want to trade/swap my V.W.touran 2006 with 83000 kms any help would be appreciated

I Just saw this one today on Facebook they might do a swop /P/Ex

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/s...9535432&type=1

Mike

bigfreeo Sep 13th 2012 4:26 pm

cheers mike tryed to connect to link but it said that the content was unavailable

Solarwhizz Sep 13th 2012 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by bigfreeo (Post 10279355)
cheers mike tryed to connect to link but it said that the content was unavailable

Ok here is the contact info I have just copied off the page, it seems they are a tyre fitting and Exhaust company , ( the Van was advertised on Facebook today with about 5 photos, it is a Transit RHD,

Contact info
Phones
965 35 11 80
WorkAddress
Careterra Orihuela 120
03190 Pilar de la Horadada, Spain
Neighbourhood Alicante
Website
http://www.roadstartyres.com
Email
[email protected]

bigfreeo Sep 13th 2012 6:17 pm

ok cheers m8

rufflers Sep 13th 2012 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by bigfreeo (Post 10278836)
hi all

We have a Citroen Relay van 2004 for sale if you are interested uk plates good condition - near Ronda. If interested will send more details.

bigfreeo Sep 14th 2012 3:09 pm

citroen relay what is the mileage and is it a high top by any chance

rufflers Sep 15th 2012 10:56 am

Citroen Relay HDI 1100 Enterprise - 1997cc - 47,740 miles - not a highline.

bigfreeo Sep 15th 2012 1:47 pm

ok sounds good how much you looking for m8

rufflers Sep 15th 2012 2:45 pm

4200k euros - has a roof rack if you want it.

Rosemary Sep 17th 2012 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by Gorka (Post 10285249)
Hi. I am moving from the UK to Spain next December. (SNIP)

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary

rufflers Sep 17th 2012 5:02 pm

OK I am sorry I did not realise. Now in classifieds.