Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

looking for temporary mates for 17 year old nephew in costa del sol area

looking for temporary mates for 17 year old nephew in costa del sol area

Old Apr 21st 2011, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light
Default looking for temporary mates for 17 year old nephew in costa del sol area

Hi there, we have a 17 year old nephew staying with us for 2 weeks, he's into football and going out and I'm afraid we just can't come up with the things he's after, anyone got any kids who would be happy to invite him out to play?! Either football or parties. We live in the Benalmadena area but are happy to take him anywhere nearby. HELP!! Or suggestions as to where we can take him to get him started, a football team or whatever. I suspect he is also keen to meet "chicas" (he's a good boy, speaks Spanish, German and some English). Thanks!
Old Apr 21st 2011, 9:42 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for temporary mates for 17 year old nephew in costa del sol area

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
Hi there, we have a 17 year old nephew staying with us for 2 weeks, he's into football and going out and I'm afraid we just can't come up with the things he's after, anyone got any kids who would be happy to invite him out to play?! Either football or parties. We live in the Benalmadena area but are happy to take him anywhere nearby. HELP!! Or suggestions as to where we can take him to get him started, a football team or whatever. I suspect he is also keen to meet "chicas" (he's a good boy, speaks Spanish, German and some English). Thanks!
There is a lot of football played next to the bullring in the Pueblo, and also next to the Buddist temple a little higher up the hill, maybe ask there.
Old Apr 21st 2011, 10:25 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for temporary mates for 17 year old nephew in costa del sol area

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
I have a son of that age - BUT, god forbid I were to introduce him to anyone, you know what they're like at that age AAAAARRGGGHH (and mine isnt into football, we're into F1 and cars!!) However, jdr is right. The Bullring, just outside of Benalmadena Pueblo has a Brit/Spanish bar attached to it and they have football on tv and play and theres quite a community of all ages there who he may get chatting to!!

Jo xxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Apr 21st 2011 at 10:32 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks you two! He is a very well-behaved 17 year old, polite, but with personality, wish they were all like him! I'll send him over there (if it stops flippin' raining that is!)