Reload this Page >

Looking for a small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Looking for a small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Old Oct 6th 2011, 7:55 am
Just Joined

mckoolit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Hi,

Can anyone direct me where I can find a one bedroom flat / small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands? My boss is going to stay there for a month this December-January. Budget is only 600 euros or less inclusive of gas, water, electricity expenses.

Thanks in advance,
Jary
Old Oct 6th 2011, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

tex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud oftex_ritter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for a small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

You will struggle/be very lucky to find one on a budget of 600 inc for a month at that time of year. Xmas and new year are very popular with tourists because of the good weather.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 12:26 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Originally Posted by mckoolit
Hi,

Can anyone direct me where I can find a one bedroom flat / small studio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands? My boss is going to stay there for a month this December-January. Budget is only 600 euros or less inclusive of gas, water, electricity expenses.

Thanks in advance,
Jary
I'm not sure if you're referring to the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife meaning the island as a whole or just the city of Santa Cruz.
Either way Tex is probably right and I doubt if you'll find anything for that sort of money
There's not a lot of info.on here regarding the island but there is a fairly active dedicated forum for Tenerife which may offer more assistance.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks so much tex_ritter and Dick Dasterdly.

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I'm not sure if you're referring to the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife meaning the island as a whole or just the city of Santa Cruz.
Either way Tex is probably right and I doubt if you'll find anything for that sort of money
There's not a lot of info.on here regarding the island but there is a fairly active dedicated forum for Tenerife which may offer more assistance.
@Dick Dasterdly, would you mind telling me what / where the forum is?
Old Oct 6th 2011, 4:29 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mckoolit
Thanks so much tex_ritter and Dick Dasterdly.

@Dick Dasterdly, would you mind telling me what / where the forum is?
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forum.php

"Tenerife Forum"
Old Oct 6th 2011, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Thanks so much!