Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for rent for 3 months around Fuengirola

Looking for rent for 3 months around Fuengirola

Old Apr 30th 2011, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

andreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really nice
Default Looking for rent for 3 months around Fuengirola

Hi there,
Just pushing my luck really. I'm looking for a small property to rent around Fuengirola from beginning of July to end of September for 3 people (me, partner and retired mum) and a well-travelled cat.
I want something simple and cheap, no big needs, only need 2 clean beds (a double and single), a kitchen with oven and terrace or easy access to garden so that my cat can go out and sunbathe. Therefore it must be ground floor. A finca, apartment whatever. It doesn't need to be next to the beach, can be in the mountains as we have a car. It must a quiet area. Nothing over 500 including bills, please.

Thank you and fingers crossed

Last edited by andreavarga; Apr 30th 2011 at 6:21 pm. Reason: left out washing-machine!
Old Apr 30th 2011, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Looking for rent for 3 months around Fuengirola

have a look on kyero.com or even sur in english.com have a quick look through their local classifieds at rentals. I am inland but will keep a look out for you.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 7:22 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

look up the local paper www.surinenglish.com There lots in there.
Old May 2nd 2011, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Lospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond reputeLospacoshombre has a reputation beyond repute

Try Rosa at Balmoral, she rents to the Spanish so they are cheaper!

[email protected]

regards
al