Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for long term property rental

Looking for long term property rental

Old Nov 13th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

rickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the roughrickuk is a jewel in the rough
Default Looking for long term property rental

Hi all,

New to this forum so apologies if this is not in the right place.
I have just got a contract working at Seville airport due to start anytime soon. I am currently living in Canada (we are from the UK) so will be leaving my family behind for a while but would love for them to come over with me at some point....this could be a permanent move. Does anyone know of any rental properties within 45 min drive of Seville airport. Will be looking for a 4/5 bedroom property with at least 2 bathrooms. Would prefer a Villa or country house. If anyone has a property like this for rent or knows of some good long term rental sites please get in touch.
I'm sure this won't be my last post on here so look forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks

Richard