Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for English natives who speak Spanish - Research

Looking for English natives who speak Spanish - Research

Old Sep 23rd 2020, 8:29 am
Just Joined

RobGre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for English natives who speak Spanish - Research

Hello, I'm looking for native English speakers who have at least a B1 level of Spanish (you have studied/are competent with the subjunctive, for example) for some research into bilingualism. The study is online and requires a keyboard, so tablets and mobiles won't work unfortunately. If you have the time and inclination there is a little more info below along with the link to the study. And in case you were wondering, I have spoken with Bob and Rosemary to request their consent in posting here.

You are invited to take part in a psychological study online. The study is being conducted as part of my Psychology masters degree at the University of Derby. The study involves Spanish so if you have studied or are studying a B1 course then you probably have the required level. The study involves measuring your ability to ignore irrelevant information and a simple reading task in Spanish where you decide if two words are related. Also, I’ll ask for some basic information about your Spanish use and ability as well a few general demographic questions.

The study should take around 10 - 20 minutes depending on your speed during the tasks and is via an online survey.

This study requires a physical keyboard (e.g. laptop, desktop computer), the tasks will not work with a tablet or on mobile.

If you are interested in participating please click the link https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4ZxbqPp3NAVDzfv
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 8:45 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for English natives who speak Spanish - Research

I confirm that this thread has been approved by Bob.

Rosemary
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 10:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for English natives who speak Spanish - Research

Originally Posted by RobGre
Hello, I'm looking for native English speakers who have at least a B1 level of Spanish (you have studied/are competent with the subjunctive, for example) for some research into bilingualism. The study is online and requires a keyboard, so tablets and mobiles won't work unfortunately. If you have the time and inclination there is a little more info below along with the link to the study. And in case you were wondering, I have spoken with Bob and Rosemary to request their consent in posting here.

You are invited to take part in a psychological study online. The study is being conducted as part of my Psychology masters degree at the University of Derby. The study involves Spanish so if you have studied or are studying a B1 course then you probably have the required level. The study involves measuring your ability to ignore irrelevant information and a simple reading task in Spanish where you decide if two words are related. Also, I’ll ask for some basic information about your Spanish use and ability as well a few general demographic questions.

The study should take around 10 - 20 minutes depending on your speed during the tasks and is via an online survey.

This study requires a physical keyboard (e.g. laptop, desktop computer), the tasks will not work with a tablet or on mobile.

If you are interested in participating please click the link https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4ZxbqPp3NAVDzfv
Hi Robert. I've had a look at the link you provided, may I suggest that it would be very useful if you include some information regarding your University's ethical approval for your research project. Best of luck with your research.