Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

long term rentals in malaga area.

long term rentals in malaga area.

Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:26 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long term rentals in malaga area.

Dougyz, a friend has a 2 bed townhouse available for long term let in the town of Estepa, Sevilla. Maybe that's too far inland for you? If you're interested I can PM you details.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:35 am
Just Joined

carol0412 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not want to be argumentative, as it really does not matter to me but you totally missed my point. Please leave it rest now as I promise not to post anything again. Please do not reply to this message as the matter is closed as far as I'm concerned. I didn't give my email address to your member Trentino, she did post hers on the PM but I will not be contacting her, as the lst thing I would want is for anyone to think there is something in it for me. Please leave this on the site so she will know that I'm not being rude for not getting back to her and I wish her luck in her new life in Spain. Thank you
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dougyzf
Hi ,
after visiting spain several times recently,i am have decided to rent a property rather than buy as i seems much easier and less hastle.
Can anybody reccommend any good rental websites that do long term lets?

Or do any members have property they want to let? im looking for a 2 bed town house ideally preferably off the coast.

Regards Doug.
go to the newspaper www.surinenglish.com go to the classified ads and look under property to let. you can even download the whole newspaper in pdf format the info is on the web site. There are literally hundreds of properties to let everywhere, you should not find any problem renting. but look out for companies wanting payment for anything like finder fees or commission, don't use them. You should only usually pay 1 or 2 month deposit and 1 month up front. long term you can get 6 or 11 months.
good luck
Old Apr 18th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Sorry for the long delay had an awful lot on and been very busy so no forum time. People i asked have nothing in the price ranges sorry.

John
Old Apr 29th 2008, 10:46 am
Just Joined

lyndsey4gary2003 is on a distinguished road

try abax property agents they have great propertys or kyero it has a website there great we have had propertys through them
Originally Posted by dougyzf
Hi ,
after visiting spain several times recently,i am have decided to rent a property rather than buy as i seems much easier and less hastle.
Can anybody reccommend any good rental websites that do long term lets?

Or do any members have property they want to let? im looking for a 2 bed town house ideally preferably off the coast.

Regards Doug.