Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

long term rental javea

long term rental javea

Old Apr 3rd 2014, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute
Default long term rental javea

We have drawn a blank and not surprising for Javea this summer so back to France and Hollande and his one time partner of his four children. So the summer in the South of France.

It amazes me that an unelected person and who had a relationship at least it seems that way for some years with the now president is shunted into a Cabinet position. But equally he also shunted his alleged more recent 'friend' Is there no loyalty. Here a final comment what does Hollande have to offer?

therefore if anyone please is considering a long term rental and I mean long term rental at the end of the season please PM.

Thus everyone please have a good summer. So its is to Collouire for us. Could be worst.

best wishes