Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

long term rental in/Cadiz

long term rental in/Cadiz

Old Apr 19th 2006, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default long term rental in/Cadiz

Hi all

I am at last coming to Cadiz to check out things.
My hubby has an interview in Jerez, and I will be looking at El puerto de santa maria.
I am looking for a long term rental if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone etc etc etc.........
It will be me, my hubby and my two wee bairns ( 1 5yr old, 1 5 month old) who need somewhere to live, hoppfully from about sept.
And of course any tips on the area would be great.
I am so excited about coming out to see if we can start a new life.

looking forward to hearing

love

maryann
Old Apr 19th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of
Default Re: long term rental in/Cadiz

Originally Posted by maryann
Hi all

I am at last coming to Cadiz to check out things.
My hubby has an interview in Jerez, and I will be looking at El puerto de santa maria.
I am looking for a long term rental if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone etc etc etc.........
It will be me, my hubby and my two wee bairns ( 1 5yr old, 1 5 month old) who need somewhere to live, hoppfully from about sept.
And of course any tips on the area would be great.
I am so excited about coming out to see if we can start a new life.

looking forward to hearing

love

maryann
I don't live anywhere near the area, Maryann, but this site may help you narrow down your search. Good luck!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=
Old Apr 20th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by un-mundo
I don't live anywhere near the area, Maryann, but this site may help you narrow down your search. Good luck!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

Thanks for replying, I have done all the google searches you can possibly come up with and found some good stuff out.
I thought the ex-pat network might help as well.
I shall still do the search engines as well.

Cant wait to get out there and see everything I have been researching.

love

mary x x
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Amara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really nice

Hi Maryann

We are at last on the phone/email here and I am glad to see you are coming over. Don't worry about finding accomodation FTE will give you some good contacts and our American neighbour is a Real estate agent here. Things are very different to how I imagined and take some adjusting to. If you are here next week we can meet up and talk about it if you like.

Amara
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amara
Hi Maryann

We are at last on the phone/email here and I am glad to see you are coming over. Don't worry about finding accomodation FTE will give you some good contacts and our American neighbour is a Real estate agent here. Things are very different to how I imagined and take some adjusting to. If you are here next week we can meet up and talk about it if you like.

Amara

Hi honey

I would love to meet up.
David is seeing Rosario at midday on monday, i shall tell him to seek Matt out and arrange something. we have a hire car so we can get to you. I am dying to hear all about it.
love to all and looking forward to seeing you, this is the first time I have left my baba( he's 5 months now)!

love

mary x x x x
Old Apr 21st 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Amara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really niceAmara is just really nice

Hi you

Can't wait to see you, Matt isn't working on Monday, he has a well earned day off!! I will PM you our tel no's and if you call we will meet up. How long are you here for, are you staying at FTE??
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough

We have an excellent weekly classifieds newspaper in Cadiz with lots of rentals covering all of Cadiz. It's called "Cambalache" and comes out on a Thursday. You can read it online at www.cambalache.es select the dropdown list for Cadiz.

It's in spanish, however they also have classified adverts for translators if you get stuck.

Good luck