Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Rent to buy options

Rent to buy options

Old Apr 17th 2018, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Will.1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rent to buy options

I keep seeing a lot of rent to buy properties in Spain the more i look. Has anyone actually did this? surely if the house is not already owned by the seller but using your payments for the mortgage they could potentially go bankrupt at any time leaving you without a property if Bank took it back. Seems very risky stuff but i could be wrong if worked could be good for someone moving long term and paying rent anyway.
Old Apr 17th 2018, 1:05 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rent to buy options

A friend of ours have a rent to buy. The property is owned by the bank and was a repossession.
Old Apr 17th 2018, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

tonisdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by missile
A friend of ours have a rent to buy. The property is owned by the bank and was a repossession.
Do you know a site where these properties can be found online?
Old Apr 17th 2018, 9:44 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

My friend found it via her bank, who had a list of repossessed properties.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

tonisdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by missile
My friend found it via her bank, who had a list of repossessed properties.
Thank you