Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

LONG TERM PARKING MALAGA AIRPORT

LONG TERM PARKING MALAGA AIRPORT

Old Jul 21st 2012, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

timmyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LONG TERM PARKING MALAGA AIRPORT

Does anyone know of the price and a reputable long stay car park at malaga airport thinking of buying a car and leaving it at the airport
Old Jul 21st 2012, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Agnes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LONG TERM PARKING MALAGA AIRPORT

http://www.sterlingcarpark.com/

Being using them for 4 years, competitive price and very reliable
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice

Thhis is what i have been looking at lately because the cheap flights dont get me in Malaga in time for my last train 20;08 to where I am inland and the cheapest I have found so far is costa golf car parking but emailing seems to get the best rate. Loads more companies but I dont have the details to hand. I will look back later and if you want them I will post them.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

timmyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
Thhis is what i have been looking at lately because the cheap flights dont get me in Malaga in time for my last train 20;08 to where I am inland and the cheapest I have found so far is costa golf car parking but emailing seems to get the best rate. Loads more companies but I dont have the details to hand. I will look back later and if you want them I will post them.
Cheers
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
isn't there a bus ?
there seem to be buses to just about anywhere, even to Barcelona, up to about 22:00
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice

The last bus to Aquadulce in Sevilla province leaves at 18:30.
As for the long term car parking I went round about 10 firms and it looks like a few cowboys are working this by charging you to park in their wharehouse but really just leave your car on the street as noticed by all the surrounding streets full of cars that look like they have been parked there for ages! All the companies normally wash your car for your return as its very dusty down
there.
Have a luck at [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.parkingsolimar.com
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Sarima is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Trying to find out what is the cheapest way of leaving a car in Spain as we will probably be coming out every 2-3months. We use Malaga airport and was wondering whether a cheap lock up or perhaps parking in someone's drive? As it appears that some of the long term parking would work out rather costly.

Any ideas?

Sarima
Old Sep 30th 2012, 9:50 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarima
Hi,
Trying to find out what is the cheapest way of leaving a car in Spain as we will probably be coming out every 2-3months. We use Malaga airport and was wondering whether a cheap lock up or perhaps parking in someone's drive? As it appears that some of the long term parking would work out rather costly.

Any ideas?

Sarima
As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 30th 2012, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute

A you might guess Stuart I have the same problem, the last bus from Malaga ( 18.00) goes all the way to Sevilla, and the last train leaves Malaga MZ at 20.00. so nothing after that. I have found that it is often cheaper to leave the car at" home" and book a room overnight in Malaga and catch the first train (07.00) as the early bus does not now run past Antiquerra. So if anyone can come up with a reliable cheap carpark I would also be interessted. P.S. I see Malaga won 4-0 yesterday!
Pete
Old Oct 1st 2012, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Hi Pete, the car park I use is costa golf carparking, I have only been using them since August about 6 trips and so far they seem good. I have not had to wait more than 3 or 4 minutes to be picked up and the car is always cleaned on my return. It seems like a family company and they all speak enough English. They qouted me E500 for 12 months. I worked it out that by getting the cheaper later in the day flights it should work out a lot cheaper and also more convenient. As I joined in August they worked out a 5 month rate up to December 31st for me.
Yes Malaga won easily 4-0 and it could have been more. They played some really good football. They look a better side know than last year and have had to sell E25m worth of players! Long may it continue but with Malaga you never know!
Old May 24th 2013, 9:28 am
Just Joined

novas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
I'm surprised to see that my post was deleted.
I thought my message would help friends.
because to know the good address is ok , but watch out for bad may also help.