Reload this Page >

Long term parking at Gibraltar

Long term parking at Gibraltar

Old Nov 10th 2012, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

madforfishing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long term parking at Gibraltar

Hi,

We are flying to the UK for christmas. Does anyone know what the long term parking situation is at the new airport in Gibraltar?

Thanks.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Richie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to all
Default Re: Long term parking at Gibraltar

I found this but not a great deal of info, no prices mentioned.
http://www.globalairporttravel.com/g...rport/parking/ Maybe over the border is a better option?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I checked the first parking on the right after crossing the frontier into Gib this morning.
£3.50 per 24 hours no restrictions on number of days.
I didn't manage to check the other one a bit further on.
However the parking outside the air terminal itself is pay and display and does not allow overnight parking.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

madforfishing is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
I checked the first parking on the right after crossing the frontier into Gib this morning.
However the parking outside the air terminal itself is pay and display and does not allow overnight parking.
Thanks for this one.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 12:04 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Don´t use that one. We missed the turning for the airport car park as there was a bus in front of it so we went to the next one. It cost over 40 pounds from Friday to Monday. I was not amused.