Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

Old Apr 7th 2016, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lomas de Cabo Roig Costa Blanca

someone let me know when the Cabo party is happening?
Old Jun 14th 2016, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

stevie91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Just considering purchasing on the complex next to Sinergy II. Will you be living there full time? and when do you think you will be moving in. I've been trying to find out if there are any regular meet ups for newies in the area would be nice if there were
Old Jun 14th 2016, 8:19 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevie91
Hi
Just considering purchasing on the complex next to Sinergy II. Will you be living there full time? and when do you think you will be moving in. I've been trying to find out if there are any regular meet ups for newies in the area would be nice if there were
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 15th 2016, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

wilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stevie, I know that Cupcake Addie and Tammydog all live close by but not sure if Cupcake has moved in yet.
I have a holiday home, its down by the car park facing some newish white villas that now look onto a brand new development of apartments.
so many properties on the Urb now so hoping that we will have a bit more choice than The Old Dubliner in the future. Perhaps they will build some more commercial units up by the Dubliner here's hoping anyway.
Which ones are you looking at?
Old Jun 15th 2016, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Hi Wilsman looking at Synergy III, paying deposit this week eek scary but forum has helped knowing other people around who want to meet up. Hope to be out beginning of July to finalise things will you be around ?
Old Jun 15th 2016, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Stevie, Synergy III looks really nice. GL and hope it all goes to plan. My kids use our place July/August we will be back September October and December for a week at a time hopefully see you then. The Cabo party just gets bigger and bigger.
we just need them to sort out that bridge over the AP7, as I hate my kids attempting to walk over it!
Old Sep 9th 2016, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

just flying out of Gatwick. Cabo here I come!
Old Sep 10th 2016, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

Hi
Hope you had a good flight. What is the weather like is Cabo ? We are not coming out until November as first phase of buildings not finished until then. Will you tor anyone else on forum be out there in November maybe meet up?
Old Sep 10th 2016, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
Hope you had a good flight. What is the weather like is Cabo ? We are not coming out until November as first phase of buildings not finished until then. Will you tor anyone else on forum be out there in November maybe meet up?
Stevie, we are back in October and hopefully between Christmas and New Year. It's so hot here at the moment, air con is on constantly and as for the the pool, well it's just warm!
Old Sep 11th 2016, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Hi Wilsman
We can't complain here expecting 30degrees tomorrow? We may now also come over in October around 17th 18th would you be around then would be nice to see a face to the name for a coffee maybe? Where abouts are you in Cabo did Cupcake make it ??
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Jaygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cupcakebarb
we bought 3 bed apartment on sinergia world 11 I'm not sure of area to be honest prob get lost first time I come but all good fun
Hi Cupcakebarb

I too have bought a 3 bed apartment on Sinergia 11 and was due to complete end of this month

Jaygirl
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi all

I came across this forum after searching the web for information on Lomas de Cabo Roig

My hubby and I are close to completing on a 3 bedroom apartment on Sinergia World 11 to use for holidays for now with plans to live there permanatly in 6 years.

I would love to hear from anyone in the area

Jaygirl
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Wilsman
We can't complain here expecting 30degrees tomorrow? We may now also come over in October around 17th 18th would you be around then would be nice to see a face to the name for a coffee maybe? Where abouts are you in Cabo did Cupcake make it ??
I am back out 14th October. It would be good to meet up. I haven't heard from Cupcake or Addie . The weather here is fantastic spent most of the day walking the beach having a beer now on the roof terrace soaking up the sun.
Old Sep 18th 2016, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Is there anyone that can tell me a little about Lomas De Cabo Roig

Jaygirl
Old Sep 18th 2016, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jaygirl
Hi

Is there anyone that can tell me a little about Lomas De Cabo Roig

Jaygirl
Hi Jaygirl, Cabo is great, it's can be a bit fish and chips or there are some great classy places if that's your bag. We were on Cala Capitan beach today and I swear we could have been on the cóte de azure!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.