Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Local Expat or English radio stations

Local Expat or English radio stations

Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Question Local Expat or English radio stations

Are there any English speaking "Local" radio stations on the Costa Del Sol? The type you can edvertise your business on?
Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice
Default Re: Local Expat or English radio stations

Originally Posted by pwblackbelt
Are there any English speaking "Local" radio stations on the Costa Del Sol? The type you can edvertise your business on?
On the Golden Mile Marbella there is a radio Station which is the road that extends from Avenida Sorriana.

Wish I could remember the bl......dy name of it, get yourself a copy of SUR in English which comes out of Friday's, and get down to the shops a bit sharp cause they never hang around
Old Apr 26th 2007, 2:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look in the free beer fred.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

pwblackbelt is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Local Expat or English radio stations

Originally Posted by jdr
Have a look in the free beer fred.
I found a couple of good ones on Google.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thebeatspain.com/# The Beat is run by two ex Global DJ´s, there is also Global, Capitol FM, Spectrum to name but a few
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

as jdr said, there is a list in the NOT free beer thread thingy.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

The Beat also have a web page and you can advertise on that also, click on link jdr gave you
Old Oct 31st 2007, 3:53 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Loads of english ex pats stations, but why do they all asume that the average ages of their listeners are prehistoric!!!!

I have found some great spanish ones that play a good selection of music.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Agree Eve, jdr and myself the wrong side of 21...snigger snigger, but we both like the up to date stuff, and a lot of these stations think because you are of a "certain age" you will only like 50´s 60´s and 70´s music !
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:06 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Ooooh could wave and spectrum be included in those!!
60's at 6, 70's at 7, oh whoopee do!!
xxxxx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

keljo is an unknown quantity at this point

I advertise on The Beat and we had a fantastic response.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:55 am
Just Joined

gengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the roughgengis khant is a jewel in the rough

Don`t know about Costa Del Sol but in the Costa Blanca we have one NOT on free beer thingy.
It is Bay Radio.
89.2 Denia
98.5 Javea
88.4 Moraira
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

keddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant futurekeddyboy has a brilliant future

New one just started in Alhaurin ACEFM on 106.8 I think they cover you?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

dwjade is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Alhaurin el Grande and listen to Ace FM too. I think it broadcasts on the internet as well if you aren´t inland enough. What do you think of it ?
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwjade
I live in Alhaurin el Grande and listen to Ace FM too. I think it broadcasts on the internet as well if you aren´t inland enough. What do you think of it ?
You should have been here a couple of days ago, representatives from Acefm tried to fill our lovely board with canned meat, but luckily we have supermods, capes and all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.