Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

livinginspain.tv sky 293 - has it gone bust ??

livinginspain.tv sky 293 - has it gone bust ??

Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default livinginspain.tv sky 293 - has it gone bust ??

been wiped from the EPG, just as I was getting into some of the dog rough birds on it
Old Mar 19th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: livinginspain.tv sky 293 - has it gone bust ??

Originally Posted by andyrich666
been wiped from the EPG, just as I was getting into some of the dog rough birds on it
Opps sorry, this should have been a siesta time thread, if someone can move it, doing too much at once
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Sky Channel 293 Living in Spain

Gutted to see that this morning it has disappeared from Sky.

Called them to see whats happened, and they said that it has disappeared for a temporary basis. They are not sure why, could be technical fault, or could be the end of it

Really gutted, as there were loads of great features.

if anyone else hears anthing, maybe it coming back, or getting re assigned to a new channel no', please let me know xxxx

Last edited by MichaelandDawn; Mar 20th 2008 at 11:38 am.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sky Channel 293 Living in Spain

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn
Gutted to see that this morning it has disappeared from Sky.

Called them to see whats happened, and they said that it has disappeared for a temporary basis. They are not sure why, could be technical fault, or could be the end of it

Really gutted, as there were loads of great features.

if anyone else hears anthing, maybe it coming back, or getting re assigned to a new channel no', please let me know xxxx

Thanks for that I saw the unavailable note at about 2.30 this morning and only last night I watched a terrific history programme on the moors in Spain.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Re: Sky Channel 293 Living in Spain

i didnt see an unavailable note, just went to do my daily morning learn the lingo, to find it wasnt there,

Oh well suppose i re watch one of the million learn the lingos' recorded on sky planner! Ooh, come to think of it, i hope they work??

Hold on, il check........YAY they work....thats my fix sorted then.

Sky better get it back on soon xxxx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn
i didnt see an unavailable note, just went to do my daily morning learn the lingo, to find it wasnt there,

Oh well suppose i re watch one of the million learn the lingos' recorded on sky planner! Ooh, come to think of it, i hope they work??

Hold on, il check........YAY they work....thats my fix sorted then.

Sky better get it back on soon xxxx
I had an email in November from the girl that used to do the website. She was still waiting for her wages then.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

That might explain skys comment of a technical issue, probably translated as they havent paid the staff

Not good. Hope all concerned get sorted xxxx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

I am not too surprised, I also received an email from the girl running the web site to say she was quitting due to lack of payment. But I gave up watching the channel as it was full of repeats with very little advertising, so I assume they ran out of money.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked on my system and it is not transmitting.

EuroBird 1 (28.5E) - 11223. V 27500 2/3 Living in Spain TV
Clear 53114 2322 2323
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

At least you got a reply to the email, when we sent one back in january we are still awaiting an answer!

Liked the learn the lingo and the gardening progs though, just wish there were more like them
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

whereabouts in essex are you andy? (just being random, sorry)
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cajam31
whereabouts in essex are you andy? (just being random, sorry)
Nr Witham A12
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Nr Witham A12
Ah, ok. we were in springfield for a while. small world.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cajam31
Ah, ok. we were in springfield for a while. small world.
My partners parents run a shop in Havengore, is a small world, Twice ive been to Spain and seen People I knew a while back literally one I bumped into in a bar in Benidorm and another in a club in Llorret just a few months back,
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:03 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I had an email in November from the girl that used to do the website. She was still waiting for her wages then.
I had that same e mail, I suspected then there were problems. Some of these channels last only a few months. I was a guest on one on it's second day, by the end of 6 weeks it was gone, mind you the average audience figures for the channel was only some 250. (no I've not missed and zeros off).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.