Reload this Page >

Living and working in Valencia

Living and working in Valencia

Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Edbar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living and working in Valencia

Hi guys,
I live & work in London and would like to live in Valencia as my girlfriend found a job there.
I have got many questions regarding cost of living and getting a job.
As I am half french half spanish, I wish to get a job (in business) where I can use my language skills. I am graduated but as I am 25, I have got only two year of working experience
Do you have suggestions or any tips about getting a job?
As well, do you have any idea about the cost of living in Central Valencia?
Best regards,
Ed
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

littlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud oflittlelambfound has much to be proud of
Default Re: Living and working in Valencia

As I'm sure you're well aware, Spain is facing acute unemployment and you'll find some tough competition in finding even a pretty crappy job. It's rather unlikely that you'll be able to keep your London work, whilst full time job hunting in Valencia.
So, if you have some savings, now's the time to crack open the piggy bank. But if you so decide you wish to keep your London life, then secretly telephone your girlfriends new employer and be both threatening and obnoxious. Job offer withdrawn. It'll give you a chance to earn some brownie points by being extra sympathetic. And you don't have to move anywhere.