Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Living in Alfaz what is it like

Living in Alfaz what is it like

Old Nov 20th 2015, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

seasideman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Alfaz what is it like

I am looking to move to Spain earlier next year, Albir is my first choice, but many people are saying Alfaz is cheaper and better. I have ever been to Alfaz so I would love to know if anyone on here has moved there.

I would like to know what it is like and links to videos so I can see it before visiting. I am also after what the living cost is like there.

What I am looking for when I move is to be within four minutes walking distance of the beach. I want to be able to be near all services so I do not have to buy a car.

Also I want to know what I can expect to pay for a place to live with 2 bedrooms

I look forward to as much advice and help you can offer
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longlegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Alfaz what is it like

Alfaz del pi is much more than a 4 minute walk to the beach, the outer limits of Aldir are also much more than this, yes it is cheaper but inland often is
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

seasideman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Longlegpete
Alfaz del pi is much more than a 4 minute walk to the beach, the outer limits of Aldir are also much more than this, yes it is cheaper but inland often is
Thank you. so, in Alfaz, is not near the beach.

I am coming over after Xmas to look at a few destinations to decide where to live, but what I am after is to be within a 4 minute walk of the beach. My budget is around 600 euros or less for a two bedroom property.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longlegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond reputeLonglegpete has a reputation beyond repute

Have a look at Google map's, you might get a better idea, I'm no expert on either but have been to both a fair few time's, l would think you would struggle to get what you want for €600 pcm in Albir, winter no problem but late May to end September i would doubt it, Albir being on the coast means holiday lets and up goes the price, i would think in Alfaz you would get what you want within your budget, its much less geared to holiday's so the prices remain more stable