Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Live music in/around Moraira

Live music in/around Moraira

Old Mar 28th 2011, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough
Question Live music in/around Moraira

Hi, I have recently moved across to Spain in to the Moraira area, and was hoping that someone could suggest a good night out to include dining and live entertainment, any ideas out there?
Old Mar 29th 2011, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Nigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Live music in/around Moraira

The following link gives you some ideas. Not tried any of these for entertainment but have heard from friends that the Bar Andaluz show was good( although that was some time ago). Further afield of course is Benidorm where you are spoiled for choice. We did Benidorm Palace about 6 months ago and would recommend that. It depends what you are looking for though.

http://www.moraira-info.com/Moraira-Nightlife.htm
Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough17polarbear is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Live music in/around Moraira

Many thanks for the link, I'll have a look and get back on how the various venues fair, it may take me a while but I will go through the list. But, I somehow don't think I'll be trying Benidorm, really not my type of place.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Mama_Carol is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful of anywhere called a "Night Club", especially on the outskirts of town. You may not get what you are expecting

Do not write off Benidom. Some of the places there are well worth a visit (especially Benidorm Palace) you may be pleasantly surprised.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Nigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura aboutNigeljay has a spectacular aura about

Or you may get more than you were expecting
Old Mar 31st 2011, 8:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mama_Carol
Be careful of anywhere called a "Night Club", especially on the outskirts of town. You may not get what you are expecting

Do not write off Benidom. Some of the places there are well worth a visit (especially Benidorm Palace) you may be pleasantly surprised.
As the OP may not be savvy with the meaning of 'night club' in Spain, perhaps the fact that it is translated as 'brothel' may be of more use..