Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Live football in the Huelva area

Live football in the Huelva area

Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:09 am
Just Joined

NicholasHuelva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Live football in the Huelva area

Would any of you know where you can see football (not spanish games) in the Huelva area. I would like to see the Celtic - Copenhagen game next week, but I do not know where to find it (I live in Huelva capital)
Old Sep 21st 2006, 11:47 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live football in the Huelva area

Its on BBC tv so you will need to find a bar possibly Scottish or Irish with sky tv. I don´t know the area at all, but there must be one about. Or a Danish one if you feel brave

Last edited by jdr; Sep 21st 2006 at 11:54 am.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
Its on BBC tv so you will need to find a bar possibly Scottish or Irish with sky tv. I don´t know the area at all, but there must be one about. Or a Danish one if you feel brave
Actually I am Danish, but dont tell anybody :-)........I will try to see what I can find on the internet- might be able to find a internetstream
Old Sep 21st 2006, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant futurematt begley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NicholasHuelva
Actually I am Danish, but dont tell anybody :-)........I will try to see what I can find on the internet- might be able to find a internetstream
try one of the international hotels down at Punta Umbria - I understand that they have British guests so you may be in luck!

Cheers,

Matt
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

I have actually just found out how you can see it:
Apparently Celtic -Copenhagen is on canal plus taquila 6 tuesdat at 20:45. See if you can get your local pub to put it on, which should not be hard, since they do not have to pay.