Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lionda and Genegenie

Lionda and Genegenie

Old Oct 27th 2009, 3:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lionda and Genegenie

Well i went to meet up with Lionda and Genegenie this afternoon - was a great pleasure meeting them both finally - what lovely people they are - roll on the next meet

Still dont know much more about GG though the little sneak

Debs he wunt let me take a pici as he says he will only do it face to face
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:29 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lionda and Genegenie

It was great meeting you too Sam, looking forward to meeting up again hopefully Debs will be there next time
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:38 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
It was great meeting you too Sam, looking forward to meeting up again hopefully Debs will be there next time
Hopefully do you think he could cope with all three of us together - hahahahahahahahaha - bless him
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lionda and Genegenie

Oi you, what about me.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:40 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by genegenie
Oi you, what about me.
Who are you again
Old Oct 27th 2009, 5:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hopefully do you think he could cope with all three of us together - hahahahahahahahaha - bless him
Bet he woudn't have a problem with it but doubt if you will get any more info

Oi you, what about me.
Of course it was a pleasure to meet you too

Who are you again
Old Oct 27th 2009, 6:11 pm
Happy in my bubble

Bet he woudn't have a problem with it but doubt if you will get any more info

Of course it was a pleasure to meet you too

Hey we got his name out of him - i reckon the Chinese water torture will work fine - eventually that is
Old Oct 28th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lionda and Genegenie

Hubble bubble toil and trouble. I'll have no problem sorting you three Pendle Hill residents out.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You ready for me now GG??
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Hubble bubble toil and trouble. I'll have no problem sorting you three Pendle Hill residents out.
I wish ya luck GG - mi hubbys been trying for years
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

I wish ya luck GG - mi hubbys been trying for years
Get your asses down here and we will sort the lot of you
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:33 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Get your asses down here and we will sort the lot of you
You dont stand a chance Gerry - now you of all people should know that by now
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

You dont stand a chance Gerry - now you of all people should know that by now
I offered to put you lot up down here ,nice accom.etc and what did you do ?? BOTTLED
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:50 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
I offered to put you lot up down here ,nice accom.etc and what did you do ?? BOTTLED
Ive told ya - me and Sammy were in your bed and you were on the settee - it was a deal but you ran off to Spain - and as for bottling it chuck - you are really good at that - but what do ya expect from a southerner - youre all the same

Oh and by the way i aint getting at anymore southerners just Gerry and Darren
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ive told ya - me and Sammy were in your bed and you were on the settee - it was a deal but you ran off to Spain - and as for bottling it chuck - you are really good at that - but what do ya expect from a southerner - youre all the same

Oh and by the way i aint getting at anymore southerners just Gerry and Darren
A bit contradictory me finks lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.