Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Link to INE for property rental inflation

Link to INE for property rental inflation

Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Link to INE for property rental inflation

I have lost my link to the INE page which gives you the Spanish property rental inflation levels - despite 30 mins of frustrating searching to refind it I cannot!

Help someone please. Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Link to INE for property rental inflation

Originally Posted by spainrico
I have lost my link to the INE page which gives you the Spanish property rental inflation levels - despite 30 mins of frustrating searching to refind it I cannot!

Help someone please. Thanks in advance.
These guys have the INE calculator built into their page ..

Calculadora de actualización de rentas- AbogadosyMás
Old Feb 4th 2020, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

This is the direct link :

https://www.ine.es/ss/Satellite?c=Pa...=1254735893337
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help - as it turns out I had found it but it only came up with 2% which I could not believe given the recent article in

https://www.fotocasa.es/blog/alquile...B295%5D-290120

Has anybody recently increased the rental on a detached villa in Orihuela Costa Alicante and if so by what percentage.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for your help - as it turns out I had found it but it only came up with 2% which I could not believe given the recent article in

https://www.fotocasa.es/blog/alquile...B295%5D-290120

Has anybody recently increased the rental on a detached villa in Orihuela Costa Alicante and if so by what percentage.
Inspite of what is happening in the market surely you can only increase the rent on an annual basis by a maximum of the Consumer Price Index - hence the 2%.
We are in Marbella with a similar situation but will wait until the tenants leave next year and then come back to the market with a higher rent.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, thanks again - now I understand this is only linked to inflation in general which of course is low and not to actual rental increases.

So I suppose most people force tenants out to establish with new ones a market rental. Mind out at least I am not stuck with tenants on 7€ per month like some of the old Madrid rentals from Franco days.

No problem at least they pay and are no problem.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, thanks again - now I understand this is only linked to inflation in general which of course is low and not to actual rental increases.

So I suppose most people force tenants out to establish with new ones a market rental. Mind out at least I am not stuck with tenants on 7€ per month like some of the old Madrid rentals from Franco days.

No problem at least they pay and are no problem.
Think most of those Madrilenians will have died off by now. One of the few major changes made under Felipe Gonzalez was by Miguel Boyer ( famous more for his affair and marriage to Isabel Preysler ) who actually removed the historic rights of tenants to pass on their apartments to children/grandchildren etc. as so many of Madrid's properties were just collapsing through lack of maintenance.
el famoso Decreto Ley 2/1985, de 30 de abril de medidas de política económica, que lleva su nombre, y que marcó un antes y un después en los contratos de arrendamientos urbanos.

Last edited by Loafing Along; Feb 4th 2020 at 4:49 pm. Reason: Spelling