Lift Share

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

phil.robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lift Share

I'm flying out from Faro at 06:30 on Tue, 06/July/2010 ( ryanair Flight 1767 to East Mids). Does anyone else need to get to Faro for an early flight that would like to share a lift, for a share of the costs.
I don't have a car, so I'm looking for someone with space in their car or to share the cost of a taxi. I assume these are the only options available to me but I'm happy to hear any other suggestions.

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

alice 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lift Share

Hi Phil,

I cannot personally help but it might be worth you asking at the golf clubhouse tomprrow the 3rd. It is the first anniversary of the three portugese girls taking over and they have a local band playing from 9.00pm, so should be lots of people there who might be of help.

Regards,

Alice
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

phil.robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lift Share

Originally Posted by alice 1
Hi Phil,

I cannot personally help but it might be worth you asking at the golf clubhouse tomprrow the 3rd. It is the first anniversary of the three portugese girls taking over and they have a local band playing from 9.00pm, so should be lots of people there who might be of help.

Regards,

Alice
I didn't arrive until Sunday, so I missed this opportunity - a pity, because I ended up overlaying and missing my flight.