Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A Life in the UK or Spain?

A Life in the UK or Spain?

Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Life in the UK or Spain?

Originally Posted by Bigger Jim
Spoken and written are two different things.

Jim
You stated nothing of the sort.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

HA! Brilliant......

Look at the Secondary language numbers!!!
http://www2.ignatius.edu/faculty/turner/languages.htm
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icharus
Hokk, line and sinker ! What a loser !
I thought I was going on your "ignore" list, you talk a good game.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:10 pm
Banned

icharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't be so harsh on yerself... I'm sure its not your fault.
35,987 posts, and YOUR commenting on other peoples status !

Been unemployed a long time ? Hows life in the back of your car ?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:11 pm
Banned

icharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really niceicharus is just really nice

Originally Posted by agoreira
I thought I was going on your "ignore" list, you talk a good game.
But your so easy to wind up, wouldnt have any reason to come on here, but to stir the children up !
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:19 pm
Straw Man.

Been unemployed a long time ? Hows life in the back of your car ?:rofl:
Oh mate, you couldn't be further from the truth if you tried....

You people make me laugh, you think you are all so clever, all so smart, you sit there commenting on stuff you have not a clue about, claiming to love your new lives, yet here you all are.. talking to ENGLISH people, on a British Expat site... its absolutely hilarious....

As for my financial status, since you ask, its brilliant, in fact I doubt, at any time in my life its been much better, and things are looking up for the future too... you honestly have no idea.

Oh and you seriously need to lighten up.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Been unemployed a long time ? Hows life in the back of your car ?
he, he he

Be careful, this place is addictive. I remember when I was a 27 post newbe. I was thinking the same as you
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:21 pm
Straw Man.

But your so easy to wind up, wouldnt have any reason to come on here, but to stir the children up !
Ah so what you are actually on here for is to wind people up... now thats just not nice is it?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:25 pm
Banned

Ah so what you are actually on here for is to wind people up... now thats just not nice is it?
Worked though, didn't it

Sorry I was wrong in my earlier post, I apologize
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:28 pm
Banned

Yes I was wrong, it wasn't a car, it was a LANDROVER, wasn't it

I think you protest too much

Not to worry your life will have meaning once you reach 40,000 posts
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:34 pm
Straw Man.

Yes I was wrong, it wasn't a car, it was a LANDROVER, wasn't it

I think you protest too much

Not to worry your life will have meaning once you reach 40,000 posts
Look its obvious you are a returning poster, but if you give it away they will just ban you again....
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of

You stated nothing of the sort.
I wrote, without the bold emphasis:

The most widely used language is English.

It is the secondly most widely spoken language and the language most commonly used to conduct business.

Jim
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:46 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Bigger Jim
I wrote, without the bold emphasis:

The most widely used language is English.

It is the secondly most widely spoken language and the language most commonly used to conduct business.

Jim
But thats simply not true Jim...
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:50 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly right, very little of actual substance, just pointless arguing !

Most arguments appear to start for no reason as well, makes me wonder about the life a lot of the people on here lead !

This has to be the most idiotic argument I've seen in a long time, will the rest of the world give up their native languages to speak English ?

Why would they, just to make it easier for British expats, who are too lazy to learn the language of the country they choose to move to ?

Is anyone on here over the age of majority ?

Bit of wishfull thinking I think !
How old is the majority? lol

Don't be so harsh on yerself... I'm sure its not your fault.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:51 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Madridboy
How old is the majority? lol

Thank god you got the joke! Sometimes its like being at a nursing home in here!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.