Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Leroy Merlin club card - to Spain forum

Leroy Merlin club card - to Spain forum

Old Nov 12th 2014, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

new2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Leroy Merlin club card - to Spain forum

can someone please tell me how to check points on Leroy Merlin club card online???

I should probably add the Spanish LM club card...

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 12th 2014 at 10:57 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2014, 10:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Leroy Merlin club card

Hi there and welcome to BE.

This is probably best off being in the Spain forum so I will move it there for you.
Hopefully someone will be able to help with your query.
Old Nov 13th 2014, 6:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leroy Merlin club card - to Spain forum

Originally Posted by new2014
can someone please tell me how to check points on Leroy Merlin club card online???

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2014, 6:22 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by new2014

Every month or so, they mail you a coupon for an amount reflecting a percentage what you've recently spent.

You can use it just like cash at any Leroy Merlin.
Old Nov 13th 2014, 7:52 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas
Every month or so, they mail you a coupon for an amount reflecting a percentage what you've recently spent.

You can use it just like cash at any Leroy Merlin.
So, are you saying that he can't check online (as per their request)?

It's just the same with BricoKing and AKI - you have to telephone them for this detail.
Old Nov 13th 2014, 8:02 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
So, are you saying that he can't check online (as per their request)?

It's just the same with BricoKing and AKI - you have to telephone them for this detail.
I don't know. Maybe you can. I've never had need or desire to do so.