Leroy Merlin

Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Leroy Merlin

Can anyone tell us their new location in Huelva?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leroy Merlin

Opened today beside Carrefour ... http://www.discoverhuelva.com/news/l...ital-of-huelva

The new layout car park for Carrefour took my by complete surprise some weeks ago.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Opened today beside Carrefour ... http://www.discoverhuelva.com/news/l...ital-of-huelva

The new layout car park for Carrefour took my by complete surprise some weeks ago.
Leroy Merlin still have the old store on their website.
I think I have found it on the Carrefour website. Its over the bridge as you enter Huelva left turn. Not much further than the old store.
Another retail area bites the dust! leaving a car tyre/exhaust place and Aldi along with a half built place that was reportedly going to be
'El Corte Ingles' and a huge empty ex Leroy Merlin.
So. Leroy Merlin move to another site where there is going to be a retail centre with 114 retail units by autumn.
'Primark' are going to be the flagship store.

Last edited by olivia; Mar 20th 2013 at 9:30 pm. Reason: New Info
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 8:58 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
Leroy Merlin still have the old store on their website.
I think I have found it on the Carrefour website. Its over the bridge as you enter Huelva left turn. Not much further than the old store.
Another retail area bites the dust! leaving a car tyre/exhaust place and Aldi along with a half built place that was reportedly going to be
'El Corte Ingles' and a huge empty ex Leroy Merlin.
So. Leroy Merlin move to another site where there is going to be a retail centre with 114 retail units by autumn.
'Primark' are going to be the flagship store.
Thanks good to know.... but I hope I dont forget this on my next trip and I go by 'remote control' to the old place... betcha I will

Here is the location of Carrefour so its next door

http://www.carrefour.es/tiendas-carr...d=amhome&id=20

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Mar 22nd 2013 at 9:00 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wonder why I bother is that not what I said in my post or did the link go somewhere else

NOPE just checked it tells you where it is and answered the asked question.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sometimes I wonder why I bother is that not what I said in my post or did the link go somewhere else

Yes you did and thanks we went today. It is a lovely shop and has much more choice in the homewares etc. Less in the tools and supplies for doing jobs my husband thought. However he got what he needed. Parking with a motorhome was not good! but a massive underground car park. When the shopping centre is finished there it will be great.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Not if you didn't know where Carrefour is in Huelva. I found Jon's map very helpful as if you zoom out a bit it shows how you can visit Decathlon on the way.
Also if we just strictly stick to answering the question then this forum becomes just a message board and where's the interest and entertainment in that? I like the forum because it is chatty (around the agreed topic - eg Olivia's reply) - I was one of the originals/rebels on the extended thread which seemed to have a lot more correspondents in those days - until it fell foul of the mods who set up the Ayamonte Club sub-forum.

Last edited by MikeJ; Mar 22nd 2013 at 4:59 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am sorry I assumed the OP knew where Carrefour Huelva was my mistake gees I give up toooo much blooming hassle forums these days.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Not if you didn't know where Carrefour is in Huelva. I found Jon's map very helpful as if you zoom out a bit it shows how you can visit Decathlon on the way.
Also if we just strictly stick to answering the question then this forum becomes just a message board and where's the interest and entertainment in that? I like the forum because it is chatty (around the agreed topic - eg Olivia's reply) - I was one of the originals/rebels on the extended thread which seemed to have a lot more correspondents in those days - until it fell foul of the mods who set up the Ayamonte Club sub-forum.
I have to say we first thought it was going to be at Cartaya Carrefour. Then from Captains Wench link we saw it was in Huelva. We missed a roundabout and went out of our way a bit to come back checked at a fuel station and got there in the end. Sat Nav got us back to Ayamonte. I should have recorded a GPS. Can one of you computer wizz folk post one?