British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Lengua Castellana Primaria 3? Anyone? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/lengua-castellana-primaria-3-anyone-698892/)

fionamw Jan 2nd 2011 12:14 pm

Lengua Castellana Primaria 3? Anyone?

Feliz Ano etc but can anyone help - son#2 (8yo) has forgotten his text book & we'd thought we could get his homework over and done with. Anyone got the standard as per thread title, Lengua Castellana Primaria 3?? If so please could I beg some help with the details of certain questions on certain pages?!!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

nb I've done the obvious, emailed mum of classmate, texted mum of ex-classmate, knocked on neighbour's door.......

marchena Jan 2nd 2011 7:32 pm

Re: Lengua Castellana Primaria 3? Anyone?

Originally Posted by fionamw (Post 9072301)
Feliz Ano etc but can anyone help - son#2 (8yo) has forgotten his text book & we'd thought we could get his homework over and done with. Anyone got the standard as per thread title, Lengua Castellana Primaria 3?? If so please could I beg some help with the details of certain questions on certain pages?!!! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

nb I've done the obvious, emailed mum of classmate, texted mum of ex-classmate, knocked on neighbour's door.......

Sorry Fiona I went though my daughter bag all the books I have except Lengua.
What I pity I know the feeling but give a shout if you need Conosciemento or Maths

fionamw Jan 3rd 2011 7:19 am

Originally Posted by marchena (Post 9072934)
Sorry Fiona I went though my daughter bag all the books I have except Lengua.
What I pity I know the feeling but give a shout if you need Conosciemento or Maths

Thanks so much... no, we've got cono & don't need maths! One of the mums emailed back & will ask daughter this morning, so fingers remain firmly crossed. Thanks again. Children, eh!

paintermujer Jan 3rd 2011 9:17 am

Who is the publisher?

I have found my daughters year 3 books from her old school in Aspe published by La casa de saber-Santillana.

Are these the ones or are they different every year.These are from last year.

lynnxa Jan 3rd 2011 9:44 am

Originally Posted by paintermujer (Post 9073877)
Who is the publisher?

I have found my daughters year 3 books from her old school in Aspe published by La casa de saber-Santillana.

Are these the ones or are they different every year.These are from last year.

they tend to vary area to area & year to year

I'll let fiona know though

fionamw Jan 4th 2011 6:52 am

In haste... dongle about to run out & wifi won't be until I go into pueblo later!
Can't check the actual book cos of course I don't have it but the primaria 2 I found while looking (!) is also la casa del saber, santillana and all I know about the edition we need is that he needs qus 1 2 & 3 p 74, 4 5 & 7 p 75 & 1, 3 & 7 pp 78-79. qu 5 on p 75 I know relates to profesiones, particularly cocina, jardin & recepcion, adding word endings to make the workers' names.... cos someone told me!
I'll be back later
muchissimas gracias both
Fx