Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

lake bermejales

lake bermejales

Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

pinkprincess565 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question lake bermejales

Has anyone ever heard of or been fishing at lake bemejales, could someone please tell me any information about it please.

im moving to spain in a month and i love fishing ive decided to go to this lake bermejales ive been trying to find out some of the history on it on the internet but i havent been able to find anything
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of
Default Re: lake bermejales

I think this must be the Bermejales Reservoir, south west of Granada. Alhama de Granada looks to be the nearest large town. That’s all I know about it.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Got your fishing licence sorted out yet??
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

pinkprincess565 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yer ive got my english one and then when i get over there i will exchange for my spainish one then all i need is my license as fishing and hunting in spain is classed under the same thing