Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Laguna Fishery-Coin

Laguna Fishery-Coin

Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold
Default Laguna Fishery-Coin

Hi Folks
I am trying to find the whereabouts of Laguna Fisheries at Coin,can anyone point me in the right direction?
thanks
John....
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laguna Fishery-Coin

Originally Posted by Spanish John
Hi Folks
I am trying to find the whereabouts of Laguna Fisheries at Coin,can anyone point me in the right direction?
thanks
John....
No idea myself, but this guy Louie knows all about it. ;-)
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

Yes thanks JD,thats how I found out about it and being a Carp/Tench fisherman wouldnt mind finding out where it is as its not to far for me to travel.............John.
ps....my daughter goes to the same school as Louie,but school has now finished untill mid September and I dont want to wait that long to find out!..

Last edited by Spanish John; Jul 19th 2009 at 12:33 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes thanks JD,thats how I found out about it and being a Carp/Tench fisherman wouldnt mind finding out where it is as its not to far for me to travel.............John.
ps....my daughter goes to the same school as Louie,but school has now finished untill mid September and I dont want to wait that long to find out!..
Looks like good fish in it, has Coin council got a website, it may be on there ?
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

malagaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks
thanks
John....
Don't know which direction you'll be coming from but in simple terms head out of Coin on the Cartama road passed La Trocha keep going straight across 3 roundabouts (including La Trocha). After the last roundabout, in about 500 metres is Los Arcos venta on your left and about 100 metres after that, again on your left is a track with a big fish sign at its entrance saying Laguna, turn into the track and its about 75 metres on your left.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Spot on.......thanks for that...John
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Found the fishery after your very good directions thanks JDR,it looks very nice-not to big but lots of lily pads and few weeds about,a chap pulled out 10-12 pound carp while I was there.....John
Attached Thumbnails Laguna Fishery-Coin-picture-004.jpg  
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Found the fishery after your very good directions thanks JDR,it looks very nice-not to big but lots of lily pads and few weeds about,a chap pulled out 10-12 pound carp while I was there.....John
Looks good, it was Malagaman that gave the directions. ;-) ;-)
Old Jul 31st 2009, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Oops...my mistake,thanks Malagaman.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

malagaman is an unknown quantity at this point

No problemo John, glad you found it. A friend who fishes there regularly has pulled out a 27lb carp before now. Tight lines.