Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

La reina del pay-pay

La reina del pay-pay

Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default La reina del pay-pay

I love this song! Couldn't find it in the shops when I first heard it on the radio in October. Now I know it's sung by Pasion Vega, and there's a new CD.
Has anyone been to her concerts? Last one was on Saturday at San Fernando (Cadiz).

Carol
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:55 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: La reina del pay-pay

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I love this song! Couldn't find it in the shops when I first heard it on the radio in October. Now I know it's sung by Pasion Vega, and there's a new CD.
Has anyone been to her concerts? Last one was on Saturday at San Fernando (Cadiz).

Carol
Carol what is the website of the theatre in San Fernando. I did look at it a long while ago but then it seemed not to have been updated for a long while and I have lost the link. Thanks. PL
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi poollounger,
I thought no one was going to reply to this post!
I haven't a scoobie about the website for the theatre in San Fernando, but I'll have a look at the website for Pasion Vega again (where I first read this info). I'll report back, pronto.
Hasta luego,
Carol
Old Jan 16th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Here we go, I think (haven't really studied all the options on the google search): Real Teatro de Las Cortes
http://tramites.aytosanfernando.org/...o/historia.asp

I've also read that Pasion Vega performed at the theatre in Punta Umbria on 5th January (not that I was there at the time!)
There's a website for her music, with snippets of songs (if you have speakers) from her new CD. Just google search or PM me for info.

Carol
Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all

She´s opening the Cadiz carnival live this year ( this Sat, 17th Feb, San Antonio Plaza, 9p.m.) and playing at the Villamarta in Jerez June 1st/2nd. I just bought yesterday her new album titled Reina del Pay Pay in Carrefour.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lis48
She´s opening the Cadiz carnival live this year ( this Sat, 17th Feb, San Antonio Plaza, 9p.m.) and playing at the Villamarta in Jerez June 1st/2nd. I just bought yesterday her new album titled Reina del Pay Pay in Carrefour.
"Reina Del Pay Pay in Carrefour" is a strange name for an album
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
"Reina Del Pay Pay in Carrefour" is a strange name for an album
Its her early songs when she used be on the checkout, Till I see you again, Anything for the weekend sir, and stuff like that. ;-)
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all

So her song that I am listening to at the moment, "Quien sabe del que sepa" must refer to a customer´s price query?
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi again,
Just been listening to "Amor de Cantrabando", which has been on the radio quite a lot during our recent visit.
There is a Cafe-Teatro de Pay-Pay in Cadiz. Anyone know of it?
Carol