Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Kitchens in Cartaya / Huelva areas

Kitchens in Cartaya / Huelva areas

Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Paul Andre will become famous soon enoughPaul Andre will become famous soon enough
Default Kitchens in Cartaya / Huelva areas

Hoping to move to Cartaya soon. Does anyone know of any good kitchen stockists, as I need to replace the existing one.
I know there's IKEA and a Leroy Merlins, but any other suggestions and or tips gratefully received.
Thanks.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Matt C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kitchens in Cartaya / Huelva areas

Originally Posted by Paul Andre
Hoping to move to Cartaya soon. Does anyone know of any good kitchen stockists, as I need to replace the existing one.
I know there's IKEA and a Leroy Merlins, but any other suggestions and or tips gratefully received.
Thanks.
Hi Paul,
I know an English Carpenter which works with local stockists. He lives in Villablanca. If you want his details, please forward a PM.
Matt.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:30 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.
I dont know if you have heard of Furniture Frontera in Ayamonte, but they are doing some fantastic German kitchens.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Hi Paul Andre,

Have a look at this website:-

www.thekk.net

they are UK manufactures with an agent in Spain (Estapona) but they will deliver anywhere in Spain.

I went to look at their plant at Lancaster and was very impressed with the quality of the components, all German fixings, hinges and closures. The machinery was excellent and they manufactured to fine tolerances
with a wide range of door fronts with the beech and oak looking very good indeed.

Regards,

John.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

The Olive Farmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.
Hi Paul Andre

We too have been looking at Kitchens locally Huelva/Gibraleon/Cartaya areas. There are quite a number of Kitchen stockists, basically at least one on just about every Industrial or trading estate that you come across.

One of them we looked in was just off the motorway, if you come from cartaya direction towards Huelva, take the Huelva North exit (just passed the large white bridge), head towards Huelva on dual carriageway, comes up on left hand side. Can't for the life of me remember the name, but it has a blue submarine in its logo (probrably called Azul Submarino!! but thats not ringing any bells).
They have a good selection of Kitchens, some were quite reasonbly priced. In other parts of the store they do Bathroom furniture, showers etc & have a great selection of wall & floor tiles (very good prices).

There are another couple of Kitchen places just down the road the other way just outside Gibraleon, on the industrial estate on the right.

Should add, we haven't bought ours yet, not needed until end of year. So would be useful to keep in touch if you come across any good stockists.

thanks & happy shopping

The Olive Farmer