Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old Apr 28th 2007, 6:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Originally Posted by Keri2323
I see your point mate, but it's not only pixels when you have actually met up with the guy, bought him dinner and beers, etc.

Its disrespect.

Anyway, take it easy.
He lost contact with you in an instant, he was worried, concerned and a little hurt, you would feel the same mate.

Dont burn all your bridges in life, it ain't worth it, and your a long time dead.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:44 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

A tad confused by your disbelief Andy mate, and Big Pete.

It's ok though, I don't care what you think. Perhaps if I met up with Liondas daughter she may be able to advise you on my black eye and cut forehead.

For the record. Cheers though.

Im signing off now anyway, I'll stay in touch with the msn friends, there is too much bullshit on here at times, i.e. Douglas Jack, Big pete.

If anyone wants to add me on msn (Crispy girls, eve, and the lovely people) then its [email protected]

Ciao.

Hi Keri

I wish you well in your travels, I don't have msn so unless you check in here sometime then I expect it is goodby, on another subject no one can make you do what you don't want to but I think in all honesty you do owe Andrew an apology for just disappearing with only one txt he was really worried and confused. Of course if you feel that you don't then that is your choice, any way mate have a good one and hopefully we will be in touch again. Crispy X
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:33 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

sh*t yeah i'll PM keri. Probs right i should have PM'd him int he first place instead of voicing my concerns in public. Wasnt thinking.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:46 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oh well both of you Keri and Andrew, good luck as always, you both have your lives to lead , just go out there and lead them, the best to both of you and there is always someone on here who will listen.
Luv Eve
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:21 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

A tad confused by your disbelief Andy mate, and Big Pete.

It's ok though, I don't care what you think. Perhaps if I met up with Liondas daughter she may be able to advise you on my black eye and cut forehead.

For the record. Cheers though.

Im signing off now anyway, I'll stay in touch with the msn friends, there is too much bullshit on here at times, i.e. Douglas Jack, Big pete.

If anyone wants to add me on msn (Crispy girls, eve, and the lovely people) then its [email protected]

Ciao.

Why am i listed Keri ??
I havent said a bad word mate , apart from be worried ??

Thats what i get for being worried ?? Why the heck do i bother

If anyone can see a post i made being other than concerned for Keri , please show me as i havent said a single bad word
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete

Why am i listed Keri ??
I havent said a bad word mate , apart from be worried ??

Thats what i get for being worried ?? Why the heck do i bother

If anyone can see a post i made being other than concerned for Keri , please show me as i havent said a single bad word

Big Pete,

I haven't re-read through all the posts, but I think maybe Keri has got you mixed up with Big_john??
It's the "big" bit that does it!!

I now know that Big_john was just trying a light hearted and different tack with Keri; but as many people have said, it's so easy to misinterpret the written word

I'm sure that if Keri does stick around on the forum like we hope he will, he'll realise his mistake and will apologise

Oh, it's been a rough few days here, hasn't it!!
Maybe it would do you good to have a look at the What Music? thread in Siesta time. Something a bit more light hearted to make you smile
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:44 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Big Pete,

I haven't re-read through all the posts, but I think maybe Keri has got you mixed up with Big_john??
It's the "big" bit that does it!!

I now know that Big_john was just trying a light hearted and different tack with Keri; but as many people have said, it's so easy to misinterpret the written word

I'm sure that if Keri does stick around on the forum like we hope he will, he'll realise his mistake and will apologise

Oh, it's been a rough few days here, hasn't it!!
Maybe it would do you good to have a look at the What Music? thread in Siesta time. Something a bit more light hearted to make you smile
Yes i reckon thats what may have happened ..
As long as the others didnt make the same mistake as well !! All i ever have done is be concerned so was somewhat annoyed as you can imagine ?

But its ok , he said hes gone anyways so i wont lose sleep over him now
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the others didnt make the same mistake as well !! All i ever have done is be concerned so was somewhat annoyed as you can imagine ?

I think brisca`s right pete, take it easy ;-)
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Well Keri's on msn tonight but busy. Hopefully he will be conversing with andrew
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Well Keri's on msn tonight but busy. Hopefully he will be conversing with andrew
I hope so ACD.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kyla
I hope so ACD.
Well after two hours of trying Keri has not answered my pings, this is so out of character. I still wonder if someone else uses the account as well as him.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:04 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

he's not conversing with me i jus asked him if he got my PM.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

I've been trying to talk to him tonight too, but now it says he's busy
Old Apr 30th 2007, 8:21 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I also think he must have got confused with the name. I have always found you (Pete) to be a considerate member of this forum and you certainly brighten my day with your witty comments

Keri - take some time out, think things over and come back when you are ready. Take care and I hope you join in again soon
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

something is definately odd.
I have not offended Keri, we got on well on msn.
He's even e-mailed me once in the past.
Now He's just ignoring me.
30 nudges and no reply
I have asked why but he wont even answer that question
I do wonder though if he is on msn on his mobile phone which might account for the silence.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.