Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:52 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I know I will regret this but see through what?
The story.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Andrew!

Chin up mate
You've got loads of friends on here; and although we're not with you in person, we definitely are in spirit.
And as it's Friday, you can bet Crispygirl is really with you in spirit!!

What brilliant news that you're going to be meeting up with mr and mrs jdr tomorrow
That's really something to look forward to, and as you say a real lifesaver at the moment.

You've achieved a lot in a very short space of time.
You've found a place to live, you're finding your way around, you're busy getting you CVs put out and about..............and you haven't even been here a whole week yet!
Don't be tough on yourself; you're doing so well

It's lovely that you've got your girlfriend and your friend's visits to look forward to; they'll come round really quickly.

Maybe you might feel a bit better if you gave yourself the occasional outdoor break for a bit of fresh air, rather than feeling cooped up in your room - which I'm sure must feel a bit depressing at times.
I know you're enjoying the scenery in your car, but maybe have a stroll along the beach in the early evening, people watch (great fun being nosey!) have a coffee and just take in the atmosphere.

I can understand that you're feeling rather lonely at times, and I'm really sorry that Keri's not around with you at the moment.
However, things will get easier with a little bit of time.
Just think what you've achieved already, and maybe start planning some places to take Terri to visit.

You'll be fine; you're just having a totally understandable wobble - that's normal!
Be gentle with yourself, and just take things a day at a time.

We're all here, and we'll all do our utmost to keep your spirits up - I'm sure even Crispygirl will share a virtual sherry with you!

Take good care, and keep posting.
We're looking forward to seeing your video too

Love and hugs,
from Sam and the Star Wars script writer! xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 8:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
The story.
Neverending story?

West side story?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:00 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Whoops, so sorry Andrew, just re read and your other half has got a name, sorry brain fade, have been on an I T course all day, and need to get the old grey matter out of a tangle!!
So many people are writing such great things about you, as I said you should really be proud of yourself. have a good day tomorrow, think positive from the moment the birdies wake and go out, and leave the computer alone for a while.
We will all still be here waiting for when you next have something to tell us.
Goodnight,
Luv and hugs
Eve
xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:01 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I have keris mobile number and have been trying to call it but he never answers me. Probably seeing my caller id. Though i havnt tried it today. ive also texted him and emailed him, but nada.

How am I? Hmm dont ask, im hitting a rut already Well it wasnt intentional, ive been using a bit of spare time to edit my emmigration video which i'll be posting up once its uploaded. So ive been spending the last couple of days pretty much locked in my hotel room. Oh dont worry too ive been coming online and pushing out my CV to recruiters and just emailing IT companies around the area just in case they have something.

But I havnt really been anywhere. Well i had a wonder round Mijas yesterday.. lovely place and today i went up to Coin to take a look... wont bother going there again there isnt anything to see. But that mountain route has some spectacular views on the way. But the thing is I havnt really spoken to anyone and my confidence is dropping somewhat.

Im meeting up with mr and mrsjdr tomorrow which is a lifesaver really, will pull me back up. Oh and i have to phone this guy tomorrow whos got an IT company and introduce myself. So theres a glimmer on the horizon.

Ive also booked a flight for my other half Terri to come and visit a week on sunday, she'll be coming out for a few days. Also a friend of mine called Jo is coming out at the end of May to soak up some sun.

To be honest i was quite hurt by keris dissapearence, after eveyrthing we spoke about and promised each other, and how we'll always help each other out and look out for each other. Then he goes and does this. Its a bit of a confidence knock really

I move into my apartment on Monday, its just a studio but it has cooking facilities. And being in a hotel my only method of hot food is to goto a restauarant, and i dont like sitting in restaurants by myself, so i kinda havnt been. Been to the supermarket to get bits though so im not starving dont worry! And ive had a couple of burger king drive thrus hehehe.

So yeah... a tad lonely and lost at the moment But things will get better. I'll get through it dont worry.

If anyone in the area needs a friend then I could do with one right now.
Hang on you only new him for 48 hours in real life,or do you think this is real LIFE.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Think we will all back that relpy
Cant answer you or I get banned,would love too.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I am both worried and saddened by keri's silence.

Should anyone have any mobile or UK family contact numbers for him then I suggestwe cast aside the point scoring and find out a situation report for the lad.

Should anyone disagree with me then tuff.
I thank you !
Phone the police and tell them about a missing person.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:27 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I have keris mobile number and have been trying to call it but he never answers me. Probably seeing my caller id. Though i havnt tried it today. ive also texted him and emailed him, but nada.

How am I? Hmm dont ask, im hitting a rut already Well it wasnt intentional, ive been using a bit of spare time to edit my emmigration video which i'll be posting up once its uploaded. So ive been spending the last couple of days pretty much locked in my hotel room. Oh dont worry too ive been coming online and pushing out my CV to recruiters and just emailing IT companies around the area just in case they have something.

But I havnt really been anywhere. Well i had a wonder round Mijas yesterday.. lovely place and today i went up to Coin to take a look... wont bother going there again there isnt anything to see. But that mountain route has some spectacular views on the way. But the thing is I havnt really spoken to anyone and my confidence is dropping somewhat.

Im meeting up with mr and mrsjdr tomorrow which is a lifesaver really, will pull me back up. Oh and i have to phone this guy tomorrow whos got an IT company and introduce myself. So theres a glimmer on the horizon.

Ive also booked a flight for my other half Terri to come and visit a week on sunday, she'll be coming out for a few days. Also a friend of mine called Jo is coming out at the end of May to soak up some sun.

To be honest i was quite hurt by keris dissapearence, after eveyrthing we spoke about and promised each other, and how we'll always help each other out and look out for each other. Then he goes and does this. Its a bit of a confidence knock really

I move into my apartment on Monday, its just a studio but it has cooking facilities. And being in a hotel my only method of hot food is to goto a restauarant, and i dont like sitting in restaurants by myself, so i kinda havnt been. Been to the supermarket to get bits though so im not starving dont worry! And ive had a couple of burger king drive thrus hehehe.

So yeah... a tad lonely and lost at the moment But things will get better. I'll get through it dont worry.

If anyone in the area needs a friend then I could do with one right now.
Hi Andrew

Keep your chin up mate mr and mrs jdr will perk you up and we are all with you in spirit remember

Think good advice was given by brisca , get some fresh air even if its just a nice quiet walk or a sit outside people watching ..

Keri i must admit is getting a worry now , not knowing and all that , wait til he gets back ohh hes in big trouble

mr and mrs jdr good on you ..

Douglas Jack your not even funny and the term waste of space springs to mind !!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:28 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Cant answer you or I get banned,would love too.
Being honest i think your on borrowed time anyways ...
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hi Andrew

Keep your chin up mate mr and mrs jdr will perk you up and we are all with you in spirit remember

Think good advice was given by brisca , get some fresh air even if its just a nice quiet walk or a sit outside people watching ..

Keri i must admit is getting a worry now , not knowing and all that , wait til he gets back ohh hes in big trouble

mr and mrs jdr good on you ..

Douglas Jack your not even funny and the term waste of space springs to mind !!
Enjoy Spain when you get there,should have done your homework though,but some only learn one way dont they.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:38 pm
Banned

Being honest i think your on borrowed time anyways ...
At least I am honest,can you say the same?
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:45 pm
Banned

At least I am honest,can you say the same?
To tell you the truth Douglas !!

a/ I dont particularly want to discuss anything with you..
b/ this is keri thread !! So dont fill it up with your junk posts please !
c/ I will not bother responding to anymore of your posts and now clicking ignore as i have not to date seen 1 post from you , that has been of any benefit or use to anyone ? So therefore i am wasting valuable eyeball energy reading them

So bye bye .. when i hear you have changed your attitude i may reconsider un ignoring you ..
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Neverending story?

West side story?
You must be reading the same story on here that I am reading.Your interpration must be different from mine ,by the way your starting to have a go again,the jester.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:47 pm
Banned

To tell you the truth Douglas !!

a/ I dont particularly want to discuss anything with you..
b/ this is keri thread !! So dont fill it up with your junk posts please !
c/ I will not bother responding to anymore of your posts and now clicking ignore as i have not to date seen 1 post from you , that has been of any benefit or use to anyone ? So therefore i am wasting valuable eyeball energy reading them

So bye bye .. when i hear you have changed your attitude i may reconsider un ignoring you ..
Dont bother.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You must be reading the same story on here that I am reading.Your interpration must be different from mine ,by the way your starting to have a go again,the jester.
My post was intended to be a light hearted one, it was what we in the civil world call a joke, don't goad me again.

It is obvious that you have had a tipple or something, I'm sure there is a thread for you somewhere, but is it here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.