Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Keri where are you?

Keri where are you?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:16 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keri where are you?

Possibly although keris last text to me was him saying im not going back to the UK but theres a path somewhere.
Still no sound from him. I mean he was in internet cafes all the time. Oh i forgot to mention he told me to listen to the song called in repair by a guy called john mayer. I havnt got it and may struggle to download it on the hotels internet, so if anyone knows that song then it may hold some clues.

God a hope its not some suicide song!!!!!!!!!

And thanks eve, yeah not had any alcohol since the night in Fuengirola. Been taking it a bit easy today went up to Mijas, amazing views up there, saw such a breath taking view of the costa del sol. Also been trying to get my video together which i will post once ive done it.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Possibly although keris last text to me was him saying im not going back to the UK but theres a path somewhere.
Still no sound from him. I mean he was in internet cafes all the time. Oh i forgot to mention he told me to listen to the song called in repair by a guy called john mayer. I havnt got it and may struggle to download it on the hotels internet, so if anyone knows that song then it may hold some clues.

God a hope its not some suicide song!!!!!!!!!

And thanks eve, yeah not had any alcohol since the night in Fuengirola. Been taking it a bit easy today went up to Mijas, amazing views up there, saw such a breath taking view of the costa del sol. Also been trying to get my video together which i will post once ive done it.
publish the video

John Mayer In Repair Lyrics
Too many shadows in my room
Too many hours in this midnight
Too many corners in my mind
So much to do to set my heart right

Oh, it’s taken so long
I could be wrong, I could be ready
Oh, but if I take my heart’s advice
I should assume it’s still unsteady
I am in repair
I am in repair

Stood on the corner for a while
To wait for the wind to blow down on me
Hoping it takes with it my old ways
And brings some brand new luck upon me

Oh, it’s taken so long

I am in repair
I am in repair

And now I’m walking in the park
And all of the birds, they dance below me
Maybe when things turn green again
It will be good to say you know me

Oh, it’s taken so long
Oh yeah, I’m never really ready, yeah
Oh yeah, I’m never really ready, yeah
I’m in repair
I’m not together but I’m getting there (x6)

Last edited by TheArmChairDetective; Apr 26th 2007 at 6:21 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Detective you beat me to it.
Must be faster at copying and pasting.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:27 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, doesnt really provide much help, but at least the songs not a big goodbye song or something really final like that. Seems to me he's a bit confused.

Its just strange, it dont add up. Everything was going well for him here, me and him were getting on really well, he was loving coming on here.. and whatever it was that made him up and leave must have been so big to have made him drop everything and go.

I honestly think theres something going on there, running from someone maybe.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Running to someone would be my guess
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:35 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
That is what I was thinking - he did mention that he was supposed to be getting married in June on one of his earlier postings. Maybe - just maybe - he's having a rethink.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Yeah, sounds like keri's ex has pulled a heart string.
Let's hope that is what it really is and not something more sinister.

The song itself is definately a please have me back blues song.

Keri my man, I hope you post here or contact someone from here d00d.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:26 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Yeah, sounds like keri's ex has pulled a heart string.
Let's hope that is what it really is and not something more sinister.

The song itself is definately a please have me back blues song.

Keri my man, I hope you post here or contact someone from here d00d.

If he has not gone back to UK maybe she came out to Spain and they are having some quality time together I do hope so, and then they can both move on.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:44 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Thanks guys, doesnt really provide much help, but at least the songs not a big goodbye song or something really final like that. Seems to me he's a bit confused.

Its just strange, it dont add up. Everything was going well for him here, me and him were getting on really well, he was loving coming on here.. and whatever it was that made him up and leave must have been so big to have made him drop everything and go.

I honestly think theres something going on there, running from someone maybe.
Hi Andrew

Just thought i say hi and catch up on the Keri saga , I reckon its his ex girlfriend and he will soon write and let us know
So meanwhile you look after yourself
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
If he has not gone back to UK maybe she came out to Spain and they are having some quality time together I do hope so, and then they can both move on.

Lerts hope so.
And lest not forget OLA.

Keep posting yer adventures OLA
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:14 pm
In Estepona

I honestly dont think it is his ex girlfriend.
He was having problems with her the whole time, and when we got drunk in fuengirola he really managed to annoy her by calling her at like 4am being really drunk (as guys love to do) so she said that she was changing her MSN and phone number. Now as I had MSN on my mobile keri added her to my MSN account and i havnt ever seen her online. She wanted to cut all ties with him.

He told me all about his ex girlfriend, and if she did have a change of heart and wanted him back and he wanted to go back to her, then why the moonlight flick? Why the secrecy? why ditch a good mate like that? Why ditch everything he had worked for without telling anyone? Surely he would say, Ive had rethink and going to try again with the ex, sorry im going back to the UK. Theres no need for the secrecy like that. He had been unfront about her the whole time with me.

So i honestly dont think its got anything to do with her, otherwise he would have told me. He told me a lot about his past girlfriends and stuff. His past jobs, his business he sold etc.

This is to do with something he hasnt told anyone about. A skeleton in the closet thats caught up with him. Why do you think he suddenly left Loret De Mar as fast as he did? Well actually he told me that reason but I wonder now whether the reason was the truth or not. He asked me not to mention that reason on here, which is a shame coz its kinda funny. Thats if the reason he told me was true, But I wonder if he left Loret De Mar for the same reason as he left the Costa Del Sol.

Keri if you ever get online again, please give me a call mate. I wont hold anything against you. Anything you tell me will be in secret. Its lonely here without you man
Old Apr 27th 2007, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

We may never know what happened.
Anyway, Andrew how are you today -apart from feeling a bit lonely?
Is the accommodation sorted now?
Keep
Michaela
Old Apr 27th 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Ah there’s a mystery afoot!
Has Keri been seduced by the dark side.
Will Anakin Skywalker (Keri) be seduced by the dark side by the evil Darth Maul (Douglas Jack?)
Or can Obi-Wan-Kenobe (JDR), Han Solo (Big Pete), Princess Leia (Eve), C-3PO (onlineamiga) and R2-D2 (crispygirl) save him?
Will the Deathstar (Sue) strike and wipe out the resistance?
Don’t miss the next exciting instalment!
Old Apr 27th 2007, 5:14 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Sorry but I have to,that was brill,check the local pond probably just slid back under his stone.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 5:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Sorry but I have to,that was brill,check the local pond probably just slid back under his stone.
we have woken up from our nap in a grump haven't we?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.