British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Keri where are you? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/keri-where-you-444985/)

Eve Apr 25th 2007 7:50 pm

Keri where are you?

:( Keri, where are you?
Even if you don't want to give your whereabouts please lets us all know that you are ok.
PLEASE!:unsure: Luv Evexx

brisca Apr 25th 2007 9:19 pm

Re: Keri where are you?

Originally Posted by Eve (Post 4696909)
:( Keri, where are you?
Even if you don't want to give your whereabouts please lets us all know that you are ok.
PLEASE!:unsure: Luv Evexx

And if you're in any doubt, then check out the Infamous Eight thread, and just see how many people are very worried about your wellbeing :ohmy:

Sending you love :wub:

Sam xx

mrsjdr Apr 25th 2007 10:15 pm

I "spoke" to Kerri Wednesday morning on msn, and he seemed fine although hung over, a shock he has gone, and feel sorry for Andrew, they were both "the new boys" in town, and even though they would have gone their separate ways no doubt, for the time being they kept each other company.

He must have a reason to take off, just hope he is ok and replies to us all soon

rugbymatt Apr 25th 2007 11:36 pm

I go to the pub for a couple of hours and all hell breaks lose!

derbyflan Apr 26th 2007 12:10 am

Calm down, calm down....

I'm sure he's okay really. Bit of a bummer he left Andrew a little high and dry but he struck me as a bit of a free spirit so he'll most likely turn up when he's ready.

Andrew, why not check-in at Linekers and see if he turns up for work or find out if they've heard from him? Maybe you could steal his job;)

rugbymatt Apr 26th 2007 12:12 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan (Post 4697780)
Calm down, calm down....

I'm sure he's okay really. Bit of a bummer he left Andrew a little high and dry but he struck me as a bit of a free spirit so he'll most likely turn up when he's ready.

Andrew, why not check-in at Linekers and see if he turns up for work or find out if they've heard from him? Maybe you could steal his job;)

Its a thinking mans game!

derbyflan Apr 26th 2007 12:14 am

Always;)

onlineamiga Apr 26th 2007 8:39 am

I doubt linekers would have heard from him. He was due yesterday to do a first night for free to see how it went and he was a bit unsure about it anyway. Plus they wanted hjim out doing the PR which he didnt like, and it seems that the culture is to just stay up all night get trolleyed and sleep all day then do it all again.

Fuengirola at night? Yeah maybe ok every now and again, but not every night hehe. Its not really my thing.

rugbymatt Apr 26th 2007 4:39 pm

anyone thought of checking his myspace?

Kyla Apr 26th 2007 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 4701042)
anyone thought of checking his myspace?

Good idea Rugbymatt, never thought of that.

rugbymatt Apr 26th 2007 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Kyla (Post 4701046)

just checked, last log in was the 25th.

TheArmChairDetective Apr 26th 2007 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by Kyla (Post 4701046)

Has anyone done it yet?

I dont know it, he hasnt contacted me by msn since the evening of the 24th

Eve Apr 26th 2007 5:26 pm

:D Hi Andrew,
how are you getting on, you sound as if you are ok now, and certainly not the type of person who is going to get led astray with late nights and too much to drink, good for you. keep up the good work, I am sure a job is out there waiting for you to claim it.
Wishing you lots of luck as you continue your quest.
take care ,
Luv Eve
xx:thumbsup:

crispy Apr 26th 2007 5:46 pm

I have just had a thought, did not Keri or Andrew say that Keri had a call or txt from his ex back in the UK. I know it is a long shot but do you think he could have gone back to Blighty to meet up with her. As I said just a thought.

TheArmChairDetective Apr 26th 2007 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl (Post 4701317)
I have just had a thought, did not Keri or Andrew say that Keri had a call or txt from his ex back in the UK. I know it is a long shot but do you think he could have gone back to Blighty to meet up with her. As I said just a thought.

Oi I'm the detective:D

I think your spot on there crispygirl.