Keith???????

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:35 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keith???????

Originally Posted by brisca View Post
Hi Keith, and welcome back

So, are you going to tell us where you've been, and what you've been up to??
We had to go back to the UK for a while. It was a bit unexpected and not very pleasant. My OH's father suddenly fell ill for a couple of months and then died so we've been spending lots of time there with her family.

Couple that with the fact that we moved house in August and Telefonica STILL haven't hooked us up it means that internet access isn't easy at the mo. :curse:

So all in all not a particularly easy time, but we are getting things sorted. As soon as I've got the old ADSL at home again, I'll be back (to quote the big guy)...camera and all!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Keith

Sorry to hear your news mate Glad to hear from you again though. Take care!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:46 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Keith sorry about the family
I wondered what Jerez would do with out you
Bye the way the english place in town is really good
take care
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Keith,

I'm so sorry to hear about your O/H's Dad
What a very sad time for you both.

It sounds like you've got a lot of stressful situations to deal with right now, so am sending you karma and positive thoughts for a better time ahead.

It will be great to have some more of your photos to brighten our winter days!
After all...................it is nearly dressing gown time!!

All the very best to you and your good lady,
Sam.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:28 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Keith
So sorry to hear about your father in law - my best wishes are sent to you both and most importantly look after each other xxxxx.
Love Sam