Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

: Justice is done ! The Court Case story Big Pete

: Justice is done ! The Court Case story Big Pete

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: : Justice is done ! The Court Case story Big Pete

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Matt when are you gonna grow up ? jeeez
was the comment directed at you pete? No.

it was a comment about the fact that for such a pathetic thing the tax payer has paid the price.

show some intelligence and maybe you will understand what we are saying and you and the others wont get all offended over simple comments.

Oh and grow up, me? Never, I'm happy like I am.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Is he though? Some of his more recent posts suggest otherwise.

I'm not going to say this again. If you have a complaint to make about a poster then make it by pm to me or admin. DO NOT make the accusations here
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:10 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

it was a comment about the fact that for such a pathetic thing the tax payer has paid the price.

show some intelligence and maybe you will understand what we are saying and you and the others wont get all offended over simple comments.

Yep and i had to LOSE a Days time !!
Had to rub shoulders in a room like a criminal etc..

And they admit there wrong obviously right ? or they would of stood by there guns ?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:14 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Night after night there seems to be a faction who enjoy sniping at each other no matter what the subject matter is or the rights and wrongs involved.

If this is the way that the forum is progressing then I think that a great deal of people will stop viewing and participating.

Rosemary
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

Sue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Hi all

Well as you know today was the day

Set off nice and early dressed in my lucky suit , arriving at the Courts nice and early . Security is the same as airports which did suprise me at first ! But once inside looking at a few of the other people didnt lol

Well duly checked in at the check in booth and sat down in this grotty waitting area , whilst there and being a chatty sort of guy i asked a few what there in for etc and there was loads of similar stories , 1 of which really made my blood boil This cute young woman told me she cant pay her Council tax on the 1st of each month as her husband the only earner doesnt get paid until the 28th of each month . She has twice been to the council office and explainned but got the same arrogant rude reply !! Tough .

So after hearing that i was more ready for action , another old boy made me laugh .He hasnt paid at all says to damn expensive ,stuff them lol So he was in because he has defalted on court agreements 3 times ... What a Character

Well after being stuck in the waitting room for about 50 minutes , I am called to a small office and met by 2 Council officers . They say " You have a option still , we can cancel todays court sitting if we can have payment now ? " I said " Your having a laugh surely ? The fatter old sour faced woman pipes up and says " Well you havent paid up to date have you ? So this is a chance to do so ! " I said show me the print out of my account ? And see how it compares with mine ? As if you read this and see exhibit (A) which is my Computer print Off of your Account showing every payment from the last 5 years , You will clearly see that EVERY Payment has been made with the exception of the last JUNE !! which was 2 weeks late ! " I then hand her my Exhibits and a my 2 page letter ready for the Magistrates .to her ..

I say " Now can i see your record of my account ?" She says " Hmmm i havent got it at hand ,just the ammount !" I say " Well i already do not have a high opinion of the Council , and now your telling me you are taking me to court with No Hard facts ? Your a wind up !! " The other young Guy says well we normally sort these out as most people know they havent paid !! " I say " Well Mr Young Junior Council Officer I have paid as my own record shows and i look forward to seeing what the Judge makes of both the Councils attitude and Incompetence shall we ? " At this point i can see that they are used to dealing with easier people than myself , so i turn on the pressure a little and say " Oh also if you look at Exhibit (C) I am claimming my time and out of pocket expenses plus the stress and worry you have given me etc, etc, " She says " You cant claim any such thing ? " I say " Well what do you think you can drag people in to a magistrates Court as and when you feel ? And let them suffer the losses and costs incurred ? "
A silence occurs and the Woman says " Can you leave us a few minutes so i can speak with my colleague ? " I said yea sure no problems ..

So i leave the room and return to the waitting area , thinking hmmmm this is going to go 2 ways either them security Guards will be arresting me for upsetting them !! or they are a little worried

Some 5 minutes go by and i am called back again , i sit down and they say " Well If we let the payments continue as was ? can you assure us that it wont happen again ? " I said of course , and like i said its disgusting that you even went this far etc` etc , " She then said " Well we will have to set up a new schedule as the old ones no longer valid " or something like that , i said what about my Costs £ 350 !!! She says " Well if you go into the Court even if you won , that level wouldnt be considered , you admit you have defaulted on your paperwork !! " Hmmmmmm damn yep she was right , shot myself in the foot with that one a little

Lots of to and throwing goes on which i forget most of it but the final nutshell is !!

Payments continue from 1st September as before paid monthly by Cheque
And Court Costs and Fees squashed
Compensation £ 50 creditted to my account

So did I win ? Hmmmmmm funny came out thinking i did !

BUT as i came out of the room i looked over and saw the few people in the room , specially the cute young woman and i actually felt like i failled !!!

She will no doubt be sitting in that same with them 2 giving her the Big we are attitude and she will i bet cry So it spoilt the moment you know ?

What i should of done is stick with what i was gonna do and expose the Tactics and ways of the Council , who knows maybe i could of started the revolution !!!!

So a Win but not a Victory i guess ...

Nice one BP glad you got it sorted and showed the council up for what they are.And yes shame about the young girl... typical council for you though dont give a dam... and as for rugymat put your dummy back in
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

Sue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the roughSue-Blue is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lynnxa
because the british taxpayer had to pay for the court case
should take people to court then for late payments... they are the ones wasting tax payers money
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue-Blue
Nice one BP glad you got it sorted and showed the council up for what they are.And yes shame about the young girl... typical council for you though dont give a dam... and as for rugymat put your dummy back in
ah bless, has Pete let you come on the computer?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

its the coucil wating tax payers money which i am one by the way... so maybe its them you should be having a dig at and not BP.. at least hes not like the rest of the sheep in this country... yes sir no sir ... good on BP thats what i say
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

ah bless, has Pete let you come on the computer?
EH?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:22 pm
Straw Man.

its the coucil wating tax payers money which i am one by the way... so maybe its them you should be having a dig at and not BP.. at least hes not like the rest of the sheep in this country... yes sir no sir ... good on BP thats what i say
for the fourth and final time, my comment was NOT aimed at pete, it was aimed at the waste of money on the court case, now if you lack the ability to talk among adults then don't.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:28 pm
Straw Man.

Yeah OK.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:28 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Night after night there seems to be a faction who enjoy sniping at each other no matter what the subject matter is or the rights and wrongs involved.

If this is the way that the forum is progressing then I think that a great deal of people will stop viewing and participating.

Rosemary
I must admit i do agree with you ..
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:33 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

so maybe its them you should be having a dig at and not BP.. at least hes not like the rest of the sheep in this country... yes sir no sir ... good on BP thats what i say
I think Matt was actually congratulating BP. It is of course true to say that the council faffing around like that and getting it wrong doesn't pay the price, its us tax payers at the end of the day.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think Matt was actually congratulating BP. It is of course true to say that the council faffing around like that and getting it wrong doesn't pay the price, its us tax payers at the end of the day.
yes and like i said i am a tax payer too!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:35 pm
Straw Man.

stop it!!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Aug 3rd 2007 at 11:22 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.