Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Just wanted to say thank you ...

Just wanted to say thank you ...

Old Oct 29th 2017, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

FranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just wanted to say thank you ...

I'm forever browsing on here and picking up useful information. It's frustrating when you never hear from an OP saying whether they resolved their problem or not.

And then I realised that applies to me too! Problem is, by the time we've absorbed the info and acted on it, the thread is so old it doesn't seem appropriate to resurrect it just to say what we've done.

SO - here I am saying thank you to everyone who has helped us with : buying our house, taxes, buying a car and all that goes with it, sorting out our swimming pool, taxes, buying and fitting a water softener, and lots of other stuff. Oh, and did I mention taxes ?

I just wanted everyone who has replied to my calls for help, to know that we HAVE acted on advice and usually very successfully. So THANK YOU all.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 4:57 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say thank you ...

Thanks for that. I am sure we all feel that it is always nice to get a thank you for the effort that so many members put it to help others.

That is exactly what this forum exists for.

If you want to thank someone specifically for their help, the Karma button at the bottom of the poster details is there just for that.