Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

JUST WANT TO SAY

JUST WANT TO SAY

Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default JUST WANT TO SAY

Good morning to you all!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JUST WANT TO SAY

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Top of the morning to you!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:03 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Top of the morning to you!!!!
back at you.............

but what the hell are you both doing up so early
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:04 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone. Shall I put the kettle on?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
blimey, isnt it late evening at that time !!!!! morning to you anyway
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:03 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Coo do you all live on here!! Have a good day off to work now.
Luv Eve
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:28 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Had to wait a while before I could post GOOD MORNING because I was slightly delicate this morning and couldnt face the keyboard. The neighbours came round at 6pm yesterday to take some photos of the garden and didnt leave till 1am
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

MORNING!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:39 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good mornin', good mornin'!
We've danced the whole night through,
good mornin', good mornin' to you.

It's great to stay up late,

When the band began to play
the sun was shinin' bright.
Now the milkman's on his way,
it's too late to say goodnight.

So, good mornin', good mornin'!
Sunbeams will soon smile through,
good mornin', my darlin', to you.

Here we are together,
a couple of stand-uppers.
Our day is done, breakfast time
starts with our supper.

Here we are together,
ah, but the best of friends must party.
So let me sing this party song
from the bottom of my hearty.

Good morning, it's a lovely morning.
Good morning, what a wonderful day.
We danced the whole night through.
Good morning, good morning to you.

I said good morning, see the sun is shinin'.
Good morning, hear the birdies sing.
It's great to stay up late.
Good mornin', good mornin' to you.

the stars were shinin' bright.

Good morning, good morning!
Sunbeams will soon smile through.
Good mornin', good morning',
Good mornin', my darlin', to you!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:43 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

You are aware that I am going to have that running around in my head all day now aren't you?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:45 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Morning, your all up early!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:45 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
We've danced the whole night through,

It's great to stay up late,

the sun was shinin' bright.

So, good mornin', good mornin'!
Sunbeams will soon smile through,
good mornin', my darlin', to you.

Here we are together,
a couple of stand-uppers.
Our day is done, breakfast time
starts with our supper.

Here we are together,
ah, but the best of friends must party.
So let me sing this party song
from the bottom of my hearty.

Good morning, it's a lovely morning.
Good morning, what a wonderful day.
We danced the whole night through.
Good morning, good morning to you.

I said good morning, see the sun is shinin'.
Good morning, hear the birdies sing.
It's great to stay up late.
Good mornin', good mornin' to you.

the stars were shinin' bright.

Good morning, good morning!
WOW someones woke up a happy chappy today
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I was up so early because i have been feeling sicky the last few days.

So i could not sleep i have had 2 hours sleep.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:26 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Clearblue????
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
back at you.............

but what the hell are you both doing up so early
I am hyper, so much to do - surviving on about 3.5 hours a night. I think I will sink into a coma when I get to Spain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.