Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Just for Mitzy!

Just for Mitzy!

Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:17 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just for Mitzy!

The sad old hippy has been continually asking me to post some motorcycle photos!

So here it is Jon....this is the one I just had shipped over from South Wales!

If Mitzy hadn't listened to all that 60's hippy psychedelic BS, he'd be riding motorcycles now!

I reckon he should sue the likes of Pink Floyd and the Grateful Dead for turning him into a pussy!

Instead he's stuck with driving (and acting like) a Pajero!

Last edited by XTreme; Sep 14th 2007 at 2:26 pm.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:54 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just for Mitzy!

wheres one of you in the leathers that accompany it??
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:51 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
wheres one of you in the leathers that accompany it??
Bit bloody hot for leathers over here silverchick!

Here's me in cordura with a message for mitzy though!

Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:07 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by XTreme

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/mecas.jpg
Charming!!!! lovely view though!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:11 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/mecas.jpg
A biker's salute!

Mitzy will be thrilled
Old Sep 14th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon he should sue the likes of Pink Floyd and the Grateful Dead for turning him into a pussy!

I find this post disgusting and highly offensive to the car loving populace of this forum.
If I was a of less understanding nature I would probably report it to the mods.
How can you possibly make fun of something I hold so dear??? You're a sick man!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The sad old hippy has been continually asking me to post some motorcycle photos!

So here it is Jon....this is the one I just had shipped over from South Wales!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/tds2.jpg

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/tds3.jpg

If Mitzy hadn't listened to all that 60's hippy psychedelic BS, he'd be riding motorcycles now!

Take your bike filth elsewhere Welshie!!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 6:24 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I find this post disgusting and highly offensive to the car loving populace of this forum.
If I was a of less understanding nature I would probably report it to the mods.
How can you possibly make fun of something I hold so dear??? You're a sick man!!!!
Are you taking the p$ss?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Are you taking the p$ss?
Would I??
You as a none car lover just don't understand how attached one can get to these expensive and frustrating, yet somehow beguiling and affectionate bits of metal and plastic.
Often me and "Lucifer" spend many hours, just the two roaming the countryside, (of course then I have to spend a couple of hours cleaning him off!!) I only feed him on the best oil and petrol, I buy him treats, take him for a run nearly every day, he even comes away with us and has his own room at home, to me he is like one of the family.
I hate it when he is sick, and has to go into the garage, I miss him sooooo much, it's like a part of me is missing.
So I therefore have very little understanding of those who don't share my passion - and those who may misguidedly poke fun at them, or question how dear I hold these beautiful pieces of engineering - I think are cruel, wicked, arseholes, however I respect their right to their opinion, and tolerate their - in my opinion - vicious humour and innappropriate comments. I think it would be a very boring place if we all held the same beliefs, opinions and passions.

Heres a few pictures you will probably find really boring.

My lickle cuddly wubbly Lucifer

His lovely shiney coat

And a dear departed friend, we had to have poor "Rambo" killed, as he was sick - I still fill up when I see the pictures

I bet you all think I'm a sad confused weirdo don't you??

Last edited by leighbloke; Sep 15th 2007 at 9:36 am.
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Would I??
You as a none car lover just don't understand how attached one can get to these expensive and frustrating, yet somehow beguiling and affectionate bits of metal and plastic.
Often me and "Lucifer" spend many hours, just the two roaming the countryside, (of course then I have to spend a couple of hours cleaning him off!!) I only feed him on the best oil and petrol, I buy him treats, take him for a run nearly every day, he even comes away with us and has his own room at home, to me he is like one of the family.
I hate it when he is sick, and has to go into the garage, I miss him sooooo much, it's like a part of me is missing.
So I therefore have very little understanding of those who don't share my passion - and those who may misguidedly poke fun at them, or question how dear I hold these beautiful pieces of engineering - I think are cruel, wicked, arseholes, however I respect their right to their opinion, and tolerate their - in my opinion - vicious humour and innappropriate comments. I think it would be a very boring place if we all held the same beliefs, opinions and passions.

Heres a few pictures you will probably find really boring.

My lickle cuddly wubbly Lucifer

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...S5000038-2.jpg

His lovely shiney coat

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...S5000048-1.jpg

And a dear departed friend, we had to have poor "Rambo" killed, as he was sick - I still fill up when I see the pictures

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...C00052-1-1.jpg

I bet you all think I'm a sad confused weirdo don't you??

Yep!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Kate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant futureKate45 has a brilliant future

Leighbloke....I will have to report you for poor parenting ...lucifers tyres are all dirty!!!!

Last edited by Kate45; Sep 15th 2007 at 9:53 am. Reason: spelling is so bad after too many reds
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

'I bet you all think I'm a sad confused weirdo don't you??'

Yep, probably with a very small penis!!!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
'I bet you all think I'm a sad confused weirdo don't you??'

I think you are wrong there.

Dont you mean minute, tinksy winksy miniscule penis?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:55 am
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by sarahchirles

I'll leave you to handle that investigation Sarah!
Old Sep 15th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

I'll leave you to handle that investigation Sarah!
Just going to get the tweezers from the bathroom as we speak

That will shut him up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.