Reload this Page >

Jobs/Working in Spain. Football Coaching

Jobs/Working in Spain. Football Coaching

Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Atticus Phil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jobs/Working in Spain. Football Coaching

Good Afternoon All!!!

Hope you are all well...it's raining the proverbial Cats & Dogs here in Telford, West Midlands.

Thank you for all feedback on earlier posts.

We have just come back after three days looking at rental properties and have truly amazed at the value for money on some of the houses we've seen.

My wife is really coming around to the idea of re-locating (our son just loved the whole trip.

However the big stumbling block 'income' we will have around £6000 - the two houses we like we can rent for six months for in total £1500.

I'm an office jockey over here and I know I will struggle to find anything in my field. However my wife is a very experienced restaurant manager and has no qualms in working in that field again.

I’m a part qualified football coach with over 2500 hours of kids coaching behind me, do you have any suggestions or contacts of people that may require somebody with my experience or have any other suggestions??

Thanks again

Phil
Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs/Working in Spain. Football Coaching

Originally Posted by Atticus Phil
Good Afternoon All!!!

Hope you are all well...it's raining the proverbial Cats & Dogs here in Telford, West Midlands.

Thank you for all feedback on earlier posts.

We have just come back after three days looking at rental properties and have truly amazed at the value for money on some of the houses we've seen.

My wife is really coming around to the idea of re-locating (our son just loved the whole trip.

However the big stumbling block 'income' we will have around £6000 - the two houses we like we can rent for six months for in total £1500.

I'm an office jockey over here and I know I will struggle to find anything in my field. However my wife is a very experienced restaurant manager and has no qualms in working in that field again.

I’m a part qualified football coach with over 2500 hours of kids coaching behind me, do you have any suggestions or contacts of people that may require somebody with my experience or have any other suggestions??

Thanks again

Phil

Have you spoken with Real Madrid .... I believe they had a few problems recently

Local football is a big thing here, but all volunteers afaik.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 17th 2007 at 2:17 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:13 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Have you spoken with Real Madris .... I believe they had a few problems recently

Real Madris??

I know they drop the 'd', but do they really add an 's'?

in answer to the OP........a neighbour of ours looked into it (used to play pro in the Uk)..paid peanuts if at all
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Have you spoken with Real Madrid .... I believe they had a few problems recently

jdr, Fuzzle, Mitzy is on the piss again, don't think he will be much cop today!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 17th 2007 at 2:17 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
jdr, Fuzzle, Mitzy is on the piss again, don't think he will be much cop today!
sorry, what do you mean

DOH!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Phill, have you tried e-mailing some of the football academies, they are really big business in Spain now, and I am sure they may be able to help in some way.

Google (Yahoo preferably) some of them and you will find a few, just e-mail them, be bold.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough

Hello Phill,

There are lots of football academies in Spain nearly every major town has one I tried a quick search on google in Spanish and had 528,000 hits for the term 'academia de futbol'.

Depending on your level of Spanish the thing to do now would be to find some in the area you want to be in and start making contacts.

Good luck
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:55 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David
Hello Phill,

There are lots of football academies in Spain nearly every major town has one I tried a quick search on google in Spanish and had 528,000 hits for the term 'academia de futbol'.

Depending on your level of Spanish the thing to do now would be to find some in the area you want to be in and start making contacts.

Good luck
Charlton Athletic even run a local league here on the CB South, they do coaching locally and send players out here.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Could also e mail local British schools, most of them have after school clubs that are run by sports coaches, I used to run gymnastics classes at one, the football coach there also did classes throughout the day during games lessons.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Phil

Maybe look in to starting your own club, may just be worth a try.

Good luck to you and the family xx