jobs available

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 11:55 am
Just Joined

fedupbrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile jobs available

hi everyone, as previously posted we are looking to relocate to spain next year. we are trying to do as much research as possible so forgive me if there are other threads on this forum. as we both need to work i have been looking on various job sites at the situations vacant. my husband is a qualified fork lift truck driver, and i haven't seen anything remotely fitting this description anywhere. do they not have fork lift trucks in spain! if so are these jobs hard to come by if you speak little spanish. on the subject of which , we would both like to live within a spanish community and then take lessons. if you put in alot of work, how long on average would it take to be classed as fluent
thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice
Default Re: jobs available

Originally Posted by fedupbrit
hi everyone, as previously posted we are looking to relocate to spain next year. we are trying to do as much research as possible so forgive me if there are other threads on this forum. as we both need to work i have been looking on various job sites at the situations vacant. my husband is a qualified fork lift truck driver, and i haven't seen anything remotely fitting this description anywhere. do they not have fork lift trucks in spain! if so are these jobs hard to come by if you speak little spanish. on the subject of which , we would both like to live within a spanish community and then take lessons. if you put in alot of work, how long on average would it take to be classed as fluent
thanks
Say 4 to 6 hours a week, about 2 years to be classed as fluent, but you will be managing well by the end of year one.
Regarding jobs, it's not so much what you know, but who you know. The faster you integrate, the more opportunities open up. For fork lift truck drivers, I would imagine places with large warehouses (perhaps enquire at new places opening upo like IKEA)? Knock-up a CV in Spanish and some covering letters and send them out, but your husband is going to have to have at least the basics of Spanish to do the job I would imagine.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Poolguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fedupbrit
thanks

Do you fancy working in the swimming pool industry.

I need people .. a lot of them and now.

Poolguy
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Keg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really niceKeg and Mash is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poolguy
Do you fancy working in the swimming pool industry.

I need people .. a lot of them and now.

Poolguy
Sounds interesting - where abouts? And can the fairer sex do it?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Keg and Mash
Sounds interesting - where abouts? And can the fairer sex do it?
Yes the ladies will be most suited to this type of work. That's not to say that the fellas are not just as welcome.

If you are interested in pools and want a good income then contact me PM with your contact details.

the season has started and so we need to get going. The earlier you are in the more momentum you get through the season.

Andrew
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

mickkkt is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i am most interested in your post re pool work, how do i find out more and contact you?
Old Apr 4th 2006, 2:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickkkt
hi
i am most interested in your post re pool work, how do i find out more and contact you?
Click on poolguy and send a PM
Old Apr 4th 2006, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

mickkkt is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickkkt
thanks

I've emailed everyone back.

thanks for the interest, looking forward to discussing the business with you all.

Orders a Hot at the moment, and I need help.

Andrew
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the interest, looking forward to discussing the business with you all.

Andrew
Not had a reply to my questions on PM. Would be nice to hear from you as we are exploring all possibilities at this time.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Andrew
Thanks for the reply

Graham
Old Apr 7th 2006, 9:17 am
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice

Quick question, where are you located, your Web site shows Australia, bit far to go for work I think
Old Apr 7th 2006, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tim hortons man
Quick question, where are you located, your Web site shows Australia, bit far to go for work I think

Tim

I'll respond to your question seriously even though it doesn't sound like it was.

I am located in Dept17 Charante Maritime in France and working all over that territory. So now there is new push to develop the market in Spain which seems open to these products in the Swimming pool industry.

As it happens, most of the products come from Australia which is by and large head and shoulders ahead in technology for pools and Spas and the standards are much more strict. So we are able to offer exemplar products for swimming pools which will deliver ... the Purest water possible.

I hope that its has helped.

Andrew
Old Apr 8th 2006, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

thesludge is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you dont mind me jumping on the bandwagon here, but i am extremeley interested in this
Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thesludge
Hope you dont mind me jumping on the bandwagon here, but i am extremeley interested in this

If you are interested then send me a PM with your contact details so that we can chat.

Andrew

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.